Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 4/5/2021 11:18:19 AM EDT
Looking for a house painter that can do a good job for a good price in Phoenix. Need to paint the whole outside of the  house . Need it properly prepped and caulked . Looking for someone who will do it right the first time .
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 4:36:00 PM EDT
J’s Professional Services. Jon Kimling (602) 459-0523. He has done a few house/apartment exteriors and dozens of interiors for me. Pro2A vendor.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 11:00:05 AM EDT
Went with Jon at J's
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 10:00:42 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GONIF:
Went with Jon at J's
View Quote

Were you happy with it? I am about ready to paint as well. I am in the same boat, I want it done right, caulked, stucco fixed. pealing drywall tape fixed, then painted.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 10:30:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AR-ZONA:

Were you happy with it? I am about ready to paint as well. I am in the same boat, I want it done right, caulked, stucco fixed. pealing drywall tape fixed, then painted.
View Quote

They plan on doing it in 2 weeks ,when they do it I will report back. From the meeting I had with them , I am very confident they know what they are doing and will do it right.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 6:22:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GONIF:

They plan on doing it in 2 weeks ,when they do it I will report back. From the meeting I had with them , I am very confident they know what they are doing and will do it right.
View Quote

Right on. Let me know. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 4:51:20 PM EDT
Between my wife and I, and her parents, we have used Rhino Exterior 4 times and been happy. 2 exteriors and 2 interiors.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 3:28:59 PM EDT
Roughly how much does it cost to paint the exterior of a Stucco house these days anyway?

Mine looks kind of crappy.  But no HOA, so I can wait till I go to sell when I retire.
Top Top