Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2023 3:48:03 PM EDT
Many of us transplants have dealt with these issues for years or decades in the various blue utopia -stan states we came from. In my case, Minnesota-stan was basically ground zero for protests and the deadly St. Floyd of Fentanyl riots, which occurred around 8 miles from my old .28ac suburban lot. Left wing protesters disrupting traffic, political proceedings and even court proceedings are not a new thing to me.

I only hope the leaders we sent to Helena are savvy to these protesters, who are likely just college students who don't even live here full time. Montana's justice system needs to throw the book at these protesters and get in front of them NOW, before they are emboldened to continue and ramp up this behavior. If allowed to do so, soon we'll have tour busses from Seattle, Portland, Denver or even San Francisco offloading protesters intent on trashing our towns and creating havoc and terror in our streets.

Remember, these people don't believe in America as we do. They don't value human life as its own end. They are revolutionaries whose main goal is chaos and destabilization of a system they have been brainwashed to detest. They would see us shot and piled into a ditch if it advanced their cause without losing a moment of sleep over it.

https://montanafreepress.org/2023/04/24/protests-in-support-of-montana-transgender-lawmaker-disrupt-legislature/

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I only hope the leaders we sent to Helena are savvy to these protesters, who are likely just college students who don't even live here full time. Montana's justice system needs to throw the book at these protesters and get in front of them NOW

Remember, these people don't believe in America as we do. They don't value human life as its own end. They are revolutionaries whose main goal is chaos and destabilization of a system they have been brainwashed to detest. They would see us shot and piled into a ditch if it advanced their cause without losing a moment of sleep over it.
View Quote

I entirely agree. Sadly, that doesn't play well with optics - and that's all modern politics is

Montanans at least have a slim chance of avoiding the insanity but it's going to take a miracle.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I entirely agree. Sadly, that doesn't play well with optics - and that's all modern politics is

Montanans at least have a slim chance of avoiding the insanity but it's going to take a miracle.
View Quote

I'm a little more hopeful than that. So many people moving here are political refugees from blue areas and if the 2022 election is any measure, are conservative. It'll take many of us jumping into the arena though.

Putting my money where my mouth is, I'm running for my local rural school board and the election is next week. There's some lady I'm running against who was talking about diversity and inclusion in a FB post, which was my impetus to get in the race. --I'll not have my daughter attend a school where the propaganda is present and I've openly said so in my "campaign". You wouldn't believe the positive feedback I've received from the community.

It'll take many more of us throwing our hats in the ring to keep the crap out of Montana but I'm confident we can pull it off. There is no where else to go.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Good on you! I'm glad you're a fellow Montanan now. You were downright wasted in a blue area.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good on you! I'm glad you're a fellow Montanan now. You were downright wasted in a blue area.
View Quote

I fought the blue cancer there too, both at my local school board and city government. The group I was with was just outnumbered and outvoted. —I ticked off my old city council so badly that they removed public comment from council meetings and moved it to a “listening session” format before council meetings (and more importantly to their agenda, OFF camera.) You see, I’d clip my public comment video and share it to Facebook, which caused people to question their city government. They HATE me to this day…

Here I have a chance to be ahead of the fight and I intend to do so.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Excellent. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist.
View Quote

Should be all set, thanks! Election day is coming right up!
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:52:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a little more hopeful than that. So many people moving here are political refugees from blue areas and if the 2022 election is any measure, are conservative. It'll take many of us jumping into the arena though.

Putting my money where my mouth is, I'm running for my local rural school board and the election is next week. There's some lady I'm running against who was talking about diversity and inclusion in a FB post, which was my impetus to get in the race. --I'll not have my daughter attend a school where the propaganda is present and I've openly said so in my "campaign". You wouldn't believe the positive feedback I've received from the community.

It'll take many more of us throwing our hats in the ring to keep the crap out of Montana but I'm confident we can pull it off. There is no where else to go.

You would be an asset in public office. When are you retiring?
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top