Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2018 2:28:41 PM EDT
Booked a beachfront house there for 2 weeks in January. Main objective: lazy beach days and ocean. Maybe going out 2-3 days to explore around the island plus one visit to Honolulu for anniversary dinner.
How’s this area now? Rental reviews are great. But what to expect or to avoid?
Planning to cook my own food most of the time. Any good spots to buy fresh meat/fish?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]
PM me, I'm in Ewa.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 12:55:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Beach is all rocks in Ewa Beach; go to Barbers, its a 10 minute drive.  Fishing is good though, Oneula is full of slipper lobsters at night.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:31:28 AM EDT
[#3]
i go to tamashiro’s fish market or Nicos for fish.  Being in Ewa, do not go to honolulu during the morning rush hour or come back to Ewa during the afternoon rush hour. it’s pretty bad
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Is poke stop in Waipahu still open?  I'm staying in Hawaii Kai but going to take the kids over later to see friends.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#5]
as far as i know, poke stop waipahu is still there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top