User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2020 9:55:59 PM EDT
Title says it all.  
News story from Ch 58.
Evers gives up
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Good.

It should be location based & people at high-risk or infected self-quarantine.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm surprised it took this long for him to lie down. It absolves him of any liability for what may happen.

If / when hotspots emerge having open counties adjacent to closed counties will encourage travel and spread. Most of WI will be just fine until air travel cranks back up. I expect that to usher in the next wave.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:
I'm surprised it took this long for him to lie down. It absolves him of any liability for what may happen. 

If / when hotspots emerge having open counties adjacent to closed counties will encourage travel and spread. Most of WI will be just fine until air travel cranks back up. I expect that to usher in the next wave.

View Quote

There has been a river of blue & white around here since the ruling. They are GTFOD, AKA MN, & coming here.

All our restaurants opened as well as bars.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top