Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2021 4:36:04 PM EDT
Auction stars closing on April 26th at 5:30pm CST....700 plus items. Black rifles, Fudd guns, oddball guns, lots of ammo, primers, accessories, scopes.....

Preview of firearms is Thursday April 22nd from noon to 6pm at the Vanderburgh County 4H Fairground. Follow the signs to the appropriate venue at the fairgrounds.

Any questions you can PM me here and I'll respond within a day. I am the appraiser only....I have no firearms in the auction and am not the auctioneer.

Gun Auction Link
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:46:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks interesting.

AIRBORNE!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately this auction is already costing me money
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 1:09:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Just when I thought I had the right amount of guns, along comes op to change my mind. ??
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#4]
A friend of mine has an auction going on hibid.com down in Linton with some guns, mags, and ammo if anyone is interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top