Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2020 5:43:14 PM EDT
I found out a couple days ago that Euro Optic was in pa and about 2hrs from me.

I took a ride down to them today looking for a DMR type optic for a larue UU kit.

The selection was awesome, and the sales staff treated me well.  I came with very loose terms, I wanted magnification clear glass and a good size eye box under or around 1k.  

They did not just see dollar signs and showed me optics from all across the board including demos with different features I may or may not want.

Ended up spending far less then expected(600 bucks) on a piece of glass that suited my needs very well.

Figured I would pass it on, I know it is a sample size of one at about 1pm on a wednesday....but it goes pretty far being able to actually hold multiple pieces of quality glass in your hand without getting chirp from somone saying I only buy this brand everything else is junk.

Carry on.

Shitty pic I took before heading out for dinner.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/2/2020 11:54:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I was there 2 weeks ago getting a Tikka....first time there for me as well. Great service and I spent more because of it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I've ordered things from them but not made the trip out yet.  I, and my credit cards, are...  afraid.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 9:36:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah Eurooptic is great, unfortunately I've yet to make a trip to the location.

I've ordered quite a bit from them, good people.

Recent order was for a set of Seekins 35mm low rings, I had 2 visa gift cards I wanted to use up (one for $100 one for $50) so I called Eurooptic since I'm not sure I can use multiple cards online, anyways total with tax and shipping came to $157, guy over the phone adjusted the price accordingly so I didn't have to put the remaining balance on my debit card. I thought that was really cool of him and I wasn't expecting that.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 1:25:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Eurooptic is great. I grew up not far from there and another good shop to visit next time you go that way is National range and armory in williamsport. Some great guys and good selection
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 11:57:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eurooptic is great. I grew up not far from there and another good shop to visit next time you go that way is National range and armory in williamsport. Some great guys and good selection
View Quote

I've always had a great experience at National Range and Armory. Their indoor range is nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top