Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2021 9:52:56 AM EDT
Is there anywhere in Arizona to get ethanol free gasoline that isn't either race gas at $8 a gallon or TruFuel for $20 a gallon?
The more southern the better.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The last time I saw some for sale was the last time I was in Lake Havasu about 15 years ago.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:13:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I used that when I was in Phoenix yesterday and all of it was race gas.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Maverick stations in Cottonwood and Prescott sell "Blue Gas" which is ethanol free.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve bought some at the pump at a station in Paulden a few years ago, probably not worth the drive.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Found some ethanol-free gasoline in Show Low, in late 2018.  It was at the Maverick station.  I was driving a diesel at the time.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Would be nice to have more of. I’d have to clean my carbs less on my dirtbikes. Stabil helps but not enough
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Would be nice to have more of. I’d have to clean my carbs less on my dirtbikes. Stabil helps but not enough
View Quote

I really don't understand why we have racing fuel all over the place, but ethanol free gas is tough to find.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#9]
small airports will sometimes sell you 100ll non ethonal. ive been paying around 5.00 at mine. run it in all my 2 strokes
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I really don't understand why we have racing fuel all over the place, but ethanol free gas is tough to find.
View Quote

Because I'm sure they'd have to charge more than what they sell treated fuel for.  And having a pump tied up with a product that is only selling to people that fill lawn mowers, drive classic cars they care about, or preppers filling gas cans to store,  does not provide enough sales to justify the cost to the vendor.

If there was money to be made someone would be doing it,  I sure wish someone was selling it down around Tucson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top