User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2020 7:24:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully wHitler loses big time.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/13/gretchen-whitmer-targets-77-year-old-barbers-livelihood-strips-operating-license-without-a-hearing/

Gretchen Whitmer Targets 77-Year-Old Barber’s Livelihood, Strips Operating License ‘Without a Hearing’
View Quote

Despite failing to obtain a restraining order against the barber on Monday, Whitmer’s administration is continuing to pursue him in court.

The AG said:

The Attorney General’s court action, filed on behalf of MDHHS, seeks to enforce the MDHHS Director’s Public Health Order that deemed Mr. Manke’s business an imminent danger to public health in light of the COVID 19 pandemic and directs him to immediately cease operations at his barbershop. The State is seeking to schedule a hearing as soon as possible.

The AG asserted Manke’s open business presents “clear public health dangers.”

After the close of business on Tuesday, Whitmer’s administration stripped Manke of his operating license, his attorney said.
View Quote

When asked specifically about Manke defying her edicts, Whitmer responded, “I expect people to follow the law. These executive orders are not a suggestion. They’re not optional. They’re not helpful hints.”
View Quote

More at link.

Link Posted: 5/13/2020 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#3]
A clear and present danger to health?  Pot's done more damage around here than that barbershop will ever do.  

I hope he tells her to send bachelors.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#4]
This communist bitch has got to go.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Its like we're living in East Germany.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#6]
That was a great press conference, hopefully it inflicts WHitler and her stazi AG some political pain.......
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#7]
We are fortunate to have people like this, it is just so telling exactly how petty our Mad Queen is. This man has contributed to our state for half a century and wants nothing more than to continue to do so. What type of leader makes it her mission to destroy a hard-working senior citizen that has the support of his community (and a huge amount of support outside of it)?

When you wade through all the BS it just looks like a spoiled child kicking Grandpas shins and screaming because he told her she's had enough ice cream already. I predict that this gentleman could run against her next election and have a hell of a lot of support.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Queen of hearts off with their heads compilation
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I heard that as I was heading over to get my hair cut. I arrived just as channel 6 was leaving. Read later that Karl says he's running for the Michigan supreme court as a republican.
He had two brave women also cutting hair at his shop.
I got in about five minutes before another six people showed up. Waited maybe ten minutes as the crush had slowed a bit from when he originally started up but it seemed like he was doing steady business.
He isn't using a cash register, just has a basket you can put the money in. Gave him $60 and told him thanks for what he's doing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#11]
No Taxes for the .gov since his license has been suspended.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Just aw on the news that the state Supreme Court ruled in his favor, 7-0.

FUCK Whitless!!  
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

FUCK Whitless!!  
View Quote

Seems to me the court was telegraphing a message to the dear governess. I doubt she will relent. Her goal, as well as that of her staff of vindictive ex-wives, is to run out the clock legally to make moot all the lawsuits and NOT actually get a much deserved smack down.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:16:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Seems to me the court was telegraphing a message to the dear governess. I doubt she will relent. Her goal, as well as that of her staff of vindictive ex-wives, is to run out the clock legally to make moot all the lawsuits and NOT actually get a much deserved smack down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCK Whitless!!  

She should be in jail for contempt.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Yep, mi650!

GOV took her a hellava whuppin'

7 to 0 vote by the Michigan Supremes!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top