Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2021 10:24:44 AM EDT
I’m a Mississippi resident again and this enhanced carry permit is new since I was last here. Any recommendations on an instructor on the coast?
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 10:45:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Currahee] [#1]
I know all of these folks, and all are OK

(I take it back, I only know the first 6 guys on that list)

If you are on the west side of the state

Contact Mike

If you tell me a bit more about yourself and what you want I'll direct you a little more.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:29:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Currahee:
I know all of these folks, and all are OK

(I take it back, I only know the first 6 guys on that list)

If you are on the west side of the state

Contact Mike

If you tell me a bit more about yourself and what you want I'll direct you a little more.
View Quote

Thanks! CRPC is maybe 20-30 miles from the house.

The few courses I’ve found on the internet seem to combine the enhanced carry permit training with beginner pistol training to get the required time in. I’m definitely not a pro, but I don’t need basic instruction. But I’ll do what I have to do to check the box.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:24:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By frayedknot:

Thanks! CRPC is maybe 20-30 miles from the house.

The few courses I've found on the internet seem to combine the enhanced carry permit training with beginner pistol training to get the required time in. I'm definitely not a pro, but I don't need basic instruction. But I'll do what I have to do to check the box.
View Quote
There is the time requirement, and a check of basic competence.

Give them a call and explain what you want.

Don, Ken and Dwaine are all likely to just meet you at the range and check you out.  If you want a class I'd go with Ian.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I am on the Coast and in Pass Christian there is Gun Ho indoor range that offers the course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top