Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2020 9:35:03 PM EDT
I just thought I'd make a post to recommend engraveyourgift dot com for any engraving you might need. I've called them a few times and setup appointments, they engrave my stuff while I wait and seem like very nice people. Very up to speed on requirements for NFA engraving, and you don't need to ship anything anywhere or be without your stuff for an extended period of time.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 10:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Damian and his wife are great people, been good friends with them for years. Live 5 minutes away or so
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup. He's done a couple items for me. Would definitely go back if I needed more.
In case it isn't obvious from the name, he does a lot of gifts, awards, marketing stuff and all that. He can work on a lot of materials in different sizes and different styles of engraving.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 1:42:20 PM EDT
[#3]
He did my SBR and I always recommend him. The next tax stamp I get he will be engraving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top