Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2022 8:54:25 AM EDT
I have two cases of these that we ended up not using for my son expiring in June available if anyone needs. I posted this in TEAMS and there was no takers, so thought maybe someone with legitimate need here in HT will respond and not someone looking to resell on Facebook (I could do that myself).

Respond in this thread and send a PM if you want.

August case is spoken for.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:37:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit, that's the exact type my sister feeds her kid. She uses the powder one though. Let me check with her to see if she wants it.

Edit: she's good on formula. Thanks for offering it! Hope someone who needs it gets it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:33:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy shit, that's the exact type my sister feeds her kid. She uses the powder one though. Let me check with her to see if she wants it.

Edit: she's good on formula. Thanks for offering it! Hope someone who needs it gets it.
View Quote

This is still available... getting close to dropping off at a church or something
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top