Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2020 11:55:37 PM EDT
I just found out this place exists.

(if you don't know, do a web search and do some light reading)

From aerial maps, I can't see much, so they seem to be completely off the grid and isolated. Have any of you dared to try driving through it? I wouldn't be surprised if they had lookouts to question anyone coming through.

Gives me the heebie jeebies, but if they're going to self-isolate and believe what they believe, then so be it. I guess we can't ask for much else.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like the Veterans community on the mountain.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 11:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
There is another place over by Tahlequah that I remember driving by that was a religious compound...  Was warned to stay away.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 11:45:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is another place over by Tahlequah that I remember driving by that was a religious compound...  Was warned to stay away.
View Quote
Can you find out the name?
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 1:35:32 AM EDT
[#5]
A whole community of ultra right wingnuts.  The far right version of our current list of democratic presidential candidates.

So they idolize Mcveigh huh?  Enough said there.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 12:33:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

AS I RECALL...McVeigh spent some time there, apparently a welcome guest. Later after he was caught nobody could remember him, but evidence turned up that proved that he had spent some time there. I have no personal knowledge but the media portrayed the area as almost to the far right of the KKK.
View Quote
thats where the Judges daughter was living. right?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 12:27:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm not familiar with that.
View Quote
she was a federal informant living in Elohim City and a Judges daughter.
Carol Howe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top