Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2021 2:29:12 PM EDT
Just found out about this new gun store yesterday. Quite a bit of ammo, all guns are out where you can look at and handle them without having an employee hand it to you (including handguns). The employee I talked to said they've been open a month and a half.

Located north of Elkhorn on HWY 67 just north of CTY A.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been there a handful of times, it's a good place with a nice team. Ammo prices are in line with the current market, lots of common calibers(556, 9mm, 45, etc), but not a lot of other options as far as ammo. I imagine a of that is due to the market right now though. Large selection of firearms and overall a very nice place. It's also nice to go there and then stop by Lefty's right next door for hot dog. Hopefully they do well as the area seriously lacks gun stores outside of Dam Road and Fleet Farm.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 7:35:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I was looking at their website and prices seem decent, but no mention of reloading supplies.
Do they carry them?
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 9:13:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was looking at their website and prices seem decent, but no mention of reloading supplies.
Do they carry them?
View Quote
Didnt see any.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top