Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2021 12:39:59 AM EDT
Just bought a lotto ticket for each. Good luck to everyone this year!
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#1]
We just accepted a contract on this farm

I know the new owner will be excited to put in for tags....
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:34:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We just accepted a contract on this farm

https://i.postimg.cc/vmKcq23x/Screenshot-30.png

I know the new owner will be excited to put in for tags....
View Quote
I think I've seen that pic. Was your place on Zillow?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure it is/was, but that pic is new, I just pulled cards saturday....
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:05:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm also putting in for this. Just got off of work, so I'll put in as soon as it opens here in an hour.

ETA: I read further into this, it isn't actually a "hunt". You basically have to sign up as a volunteer. They're wanting fingerprints and a full background check as well. I doubt you even get to keep the meat. I don't think I'm signing up for it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought the bear hunt wasn't a lotto like elk, but you have to call every morning to see if the limit has been reached?

Is this incorrect?
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought the bear hunt wasn't a lotto like elk, but you have to call every morning to see if the limit has been reached?

Is this incorrect?
View Quote

I haven't heard anything like that. Maybe that's during the season? I bought a lotto ticket, so I know it's at least a lotto drawing.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I haven't heard anything like that. Maybe that's during the season? I bought a lotto ticket, so I know it's at least a lotto drawing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this incorrect?

Its a lotto and zone limit that you have to check each day
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#8]
#metoo

I need to sign the kids up too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top