Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2021 9:01:55 PM EDT
Thinking hitching the TT up and heading to El Campo to try this place out.

has anyone been there yet? I would like to know your thoughts on this location.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 1:28:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you go? How did you like it?

I attended a benefit held there for a friend who had been hurt in a shop fire.  I enjoyed the place. Will likely go back sometime in the future.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#2]
We're going in a couple of weeks. Kids are excited to go. I've been hearing some good things about it, so we will see. I will update on-site, if I'm sober enough...
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#3]
My sister, her husband and a bunch of friends went this past weekend and said they had a blast!
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Brother just got back from there a couple of weeks ago and said his kids really liked it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Excellent news! we are looking forward to heading out ourselves.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#6]
This place is pretty awesome. The kids are having a blast, wifey is happy (sorry, no pics), and the beer is cold. Lots to do here but can get pricey paying for extras, but that’s why it’s a vacation. Small  largemouth bass were lazy this morning, only 1-1.5 lbs were active. Only negative is the city/county road getting to here is in bad shape. We’ll come back for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top