Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2021 8:30:13 AM EDT
Deleting original,  does look like EE here could be my answer so I'll try that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#1]
It doesn't hurt to throw it on the EE here... just put in the title FTF in IN... INGO IIRC allows you to buy a membership that allows immediate access to the classifieds.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Throw it on EE, it's not uncommon for FTF due to hazmat on reloading supplies.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your ad

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:05:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I'm going to look at EE here, this has gotten some attention and I don’t want to be trying to sell stuff on a sub forum that's not meant to sell.

I had saw ftf ads listed but I wasn't seeing any for indiana so I didn't think our state was active for ftf through  EE but I guess I was wrong  ??
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah I'm going to look at EE here, this has gotten some attention and I don’t want to be trying to sell stuff on a sub forum that's not meant to sell.

I had saw ftf ads listed but I wasn't seeing any for indiana so I didn't think our state was active for ftf through  EE but I guess I was wrong  ??
View Quote

We're just waiting on you to make it active!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah I'm going to look at EE here, this has gotten some attention and I don't want to be trying to sell stuff on a sub forum that's not meant to sell.

I had saw ftf ads listed but I wasn't seeing any for indiana so I didn't think our state was active for ftf through  EE but I guess I was wrong  
View Quote

This is exactly the question I was coming here to ask mods...  I could be wrong, but from the responses I take it that you cannot advertise for an item for FTF sale in Hometown?  My only concern with advertising in EE is that I don't want to have to deal with the hassle of shipping firearm(s) and/or dicking around with different payment methods.  Can a mod weigh in on this?

Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:31:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This is exactly the question I was coming here to ask mods...  I could be wrong, but from the responses I take it that you cannot advertise for an item for FTF sale in Hometown?  My only concern with advertising in EE is that I don't want to have to deal with the hassle of shipping firearm(s) and/or dicking around with different payment methods.  Can a mod weigh in on this?

Thanks!!!
View Quote

No sales except in EE. Post in EE and specify FTF ONLY. It's pretty simple.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top