Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2021 8:30:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/25/2021 8:08:02 AM EDT by goodasgone81]
Deleting original,  does look like EE here could be my answer so I'll try that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:49:39 PM EDT
It doesn't hurt to throw it on the EE here... just put in the title FTF in IN... INGO IIRC allows you to buy a membership that allows immediate access to the classifieds.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:14:59 PM EDT
Throw it on EE, it's not uncommon for FTF due to hazmat on reloading supplies.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your ad

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:05:53 AM EDT
Yeah I'm going to look at EE here, this has gotten some attention and I don’t want to be trying to sell stuff on a sub forum that's not meant to sell.

I had saw ftf ads listed but I wasn't seeing any for indiana so I didn't think our state was active for ftf through  EE but I guess I was wrong  😅
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:10:04 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By goodasgone81:
Yeah I'm going to look at EE here, this has gotten some attention and I don’t want to be trying to sell stuff on a sub forum that's not meant to sell.

I had saw ftf ads listed but I wasn't seeing any for indiana so I didn't think our state was active for ftf through  EE but I guess I was wrong  😅
View Quote

We're just waiting on you to make it active!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:49:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By goodasgone81:
Yeah I'm going to look at EE here, this has gotten some attention and I don't want to be trying to sell stuff on a sub forum that's not meant to sell.

I had saw ftf ads listed but I wasn't seeing any for indiana so I didn't think our state was active for ftf through  EE but I guess I was wrong  
View Quote

This is exactly the question I was coming here to ask mods...  I could be wrong, but from the responses I take it that you cannot advertise for an item for FTF sale in Hometown?  My only concern with advertising in EE is that I don't want to have to deal with the hassle of shipping firearm(s) and/or dicking around with different payment methods.  Can a mod weigh in on this?

Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:31:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheSurvivor:

This is exactly the question I was coming here to ask mods...  I could be wrong, but from the responses I take it that you cannot advertise for an item for FTF sale in Hometown?  My only concern with advertising in EE is that I don't want to have to deal with the hassle of shipping firearm(s) and/or dicking around with different payment methods.  Can a mod weigh in on this?

Thanks!!!
View Quote

No sales except in EE. Post in EE and specify FTF ONLY. It's pretty simple.
Top Top