Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2021 5:23:11 PM EDT
Noticed that there is another one next weekend.
Given our temps and ice fishing is not great, wife and I are thinking of going.
Anyone been to one lately? I imagine the prices will be absurd.
Only thing I'm interested in is. 444 Marlin brass for .410 reloads.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I attended the Gun Buyers Show in Baraboo on Saturday last. Small show and small crowd. Prices were what I expected in these uncertain times. Very few handguns with an asking price below $400.00 dollars. S&W revolvers, no matter what model or caliber, started at $450.00 and went up from there. Any Winchester or Marlin lever guns, starting price was $700.00 and went up from there. Reloading supplies were in short supply and commanded top dollar, a 100 count tray of small pistol primers went for $25.00, a 1000 count brick of large magnum pistol primers was $230.00. If these asking prices are a harbinger of things to come, firearms and shooting, as a hobby, are going to get really expensive. These times are reminding me of Clinton's first term, when the rule of thumb was "keep what you have and be grateful you have it".
Gary
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:14:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not seeing anything on the web about a gun show in Union Grove next weekend.  Bob and Rocco's Union Grove show is in May.  Marv Kraus has a gun show in Sturtevant at Fountain Hall next weekend though.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not seeing anything on the web about a gun show in Union Grove next weekend.  Bob and Rocco's Union Grove show is in May.  Marv Kraus has a gun show in Sturtevant at Fountain Hall next weekend though.
View Quote

You're quite right good sir!
Title edit and my  apologies.
Wife told me before I got into town.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top