Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2022 11:09:39 PM EDT
I normally use Mr Silencer and my buddy said the ATF is revoking Mr Silencers FFL licenses due to “paperwork” issues.  He picked up his suppressor today and they told him they lost their license for 5 years.  Anyone else here this.

I’m sure this is Bidens ATF trying to shutdown more FFLs.  I liked their staff and have been using them for the past two years or so.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#1]
It’s on their Facebook.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 6:04:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Pistol Parlour
Healy
AZGuns

I've seen suppressors in the first 2, not sure about AZG, but they have a good price for transfers.

shoot good!

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#3]
East Valley Tactical is taking over Mr. Silencer's business. Great group of guys there. I have a can in jail with them.

I use Transfer Tactical out in Queen Creek but there are several other small good ones out here currently.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Other FFL:
Ted Shooting Range
Black Metal Firearms

DO NOT use
C2 Tactical in Tempe, my eForm 4 was delayed from a late November purchase to certification in mid February, and is still in jail.
My other eForm4 with Mr. Silencer were all released from NFA jail.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Another bump for Pistol Parlor.
AJI for normal transfers

Quoted:
I normally use Mr Silencer and my buddy said the ATF is revoking Mr Silencers FFL licenses due to “paperwork” issues.  He picked up his suppressor today and they told him they lost their license for 5 years.  Anyone else here this.

I’m sure this is Bidens ATF trying to shutdown more FFLs.  I liked their staff and have been using them for the past two years or so.
View Quote

He is a family friend. Picked up a 365 and an AP5 from him, said that they can't accept anymore transfers. They are a casualty of the "crackdown" on clerical errors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top