Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2022 9:38:54 PM EDT
Did anyone go to the gun show in Oaks a couple of weeks back?  There was a new-ish gunsmithing shop who had a display set up including a BEAUTIFUL restoration of a Remington Model 4, great blue and case hardening... ANYWAY, I really liked the guy, seemed to be a quality person and I wanted to have him thread a couple of barrels for me.  THEN... I went to Troubles End brewing over in Collegeville and promptly lost his brochure and forgot his name.

Anyone know who I am talking about?  Had "2A" in his company name I believe, was set up towards the corner.. help!
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I live close to there.  I’m not familiar with the ‘smith but I’ll ask around and someone will likely know.

I’ll post back or PM if I figure it out but really just came here to say that Troubles End is legit.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I live close to there.  I’m not familiar with the ‘smith but I’ll ask around and someone will likely know.

I’ll post back or PM if I figure it out but really just came here to say that Troubles End is legit.
View Quote

Damn right it is.  Have you been to Von C in Norristown?  It's the best brewery in the region... I'm there WAY too much.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 12:50:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Damn right it is.  Have you been to Von C in Norristown?  It's the best brewery in the region... I'm there WAY too much.
View Quote

No, but it's now on the list.  Do they have food?   If not, you can always go over to Eve's for a sandwich or Corropolese for pretty much anything.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Why not just contact Eagle Arms and give them the information. They should know who you are trying to find.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why not just contact Eagle Arms and give them the information. They should know who you are trying to find.
View Quote

That's exactly what I decided to do actually, going to send an email out tonight.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, but it's now on the list.  Do they have food?   If not, you can always go over to Eve's for a sandwich or Corropolese for pretty much anything.
View Quote

They have some consistently good food trucks.  And yep, was just having a conversation about Eves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top