Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 5/2/2023 5:29:12 PM EDT
Wanted to start a new thread since the old one is done.

https://www.eastcoastnightshoot.com/

Come on out & enjoy the fun.  I'll have candy & probably still no suppressed rifle; but I should have a dot gun finally.  

@laxman09
@Bravo_220
@gmiller0605
@Millennial

@jwramp Any idea on the shirt design this year?  Also, ECNS branded silkies please, i'll take 2 pairs of M.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Got the email today. Pretty excited about it, especially after the recent day shoot.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
@laxman09  I'm thinking about wiring up my bright AF IR light to my helmet & be that guy on range.  And Def getting helmet mounted ear pro for this year.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Been impressed at the early showing from folks coming back again from last year in just the first few hours of sales. Red jackets are excited to host again and the product page on the website might show some hints at shirt concepts with all the NVG sketches I’ve been doing lately on my daughter’s iPad while smoking cigars on the back porch.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jwramp:
Been impressed at the early showing from folks coming back again from last year in just the first few hours of sales. Red jackets are excited to host again and the product page on the website might show some hints at shirt concepts with all the NVG sketches I’ve been doing lately on my daughter’s iPad while smoking cigars on the back porch.
View Quote

@jwramp it must be much warmer there than here.  Feels colder than the shoot last year.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By bdover:

@jwramp it must be much warmer there than here.  Feels colder than the shoot last year.
View Quote

It’s all about the linebacker jacket
My fingers freezing is definitely the limiting factor recently
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm definitely excited for it! I already bought my ticket.

Also, I'm hoping to do more socializing than I did last year. I really didn't talk to anyone besides vendors.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I was just in the neighborhood.

November? Like winter November?

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CavVet:
I was just in the neighborhood.

November? Like winter November?

View Quote

@CavVet yeah.  But it’s Ohio so it could be 50 or -10.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#9]

@CavVet yeah.  But it’s Ohio so it could be 50 or -10.
View Quote

I feel like we dealt with a little bit of both last year!
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I will be attending 100%. I will be expecting a backpack full of the GOOD halloween candy to snack on.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:15:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By laxman09:
I will be attending 100%. I will be expecting a backpack full of the GOOD halloween candy to snack on.
View Quote

If the ARFcom bros will post preferences I’ll start stocking up now & def hit the day after Halloween sales.  It’s only going to cost you letting me run your rifles on the nods courses (with my ammo) since I likely won’t have a can still.

@jwramp think you could get a Bang/monster/Reign rep out there with samples?  This seems to be a good target market for them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:19:22 PM EDT
[#12]

@jwramp think you could get a Bang/monster/Reign rep out there with samples?  This seems to be a good target market for them.
View Quote

You missed out if you didn’t experience the CardoMax. That magical substance kept dudes running all weekend.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By jwramp:

You missed out if you didn’t experience the CardoMax. That magical substance kept dudes running all weekend.
View Quote

Idk what this is, but now I have an intense desire to know. I love stims
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Idk what this is, but now I have an intense desire to know. I love stims
View Quote

@laxman09 samsies.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 10:59:16 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm in! Just signed up, looking forward to actually making it to the event this year.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I need to remember to request off of work so I can attend this year!
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:27:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CJ47] [#17]
I might come back. Baby is due right before this so it might make it hard for us to come. Which sucks since I have gear to actually shoot this year. I’ll see if I can’t at least try and make it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:49:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 14BoltFF:
View Quote

Hell yeah you better!
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:25:01 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Make the request today! You won't be disappointed!
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#20]
I’ll try to make it.  Damn youth sports schedule.

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 11:45:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 14BoltFF] [#21]

Hell yeah you better!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Hell yeah you better!

Originally Posted By gmiller0605:

Link Posted: 5/5/2023 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#22]
@mickdonaldson
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 11:02:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By NotDeaf:
@mickdonaldson
View Quote

I'm here! @crossgun ?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 1:20:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crossgun] [#24]
I will be there @mickdonaldson and @NotDeaf
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#25]
tagged as a reminder
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Only 3 months away!
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Only 3 months away!
View Quote

Bro.  I didn’t even recognize the changed avatar.  With it being summer I’d love a summer shoot to wear silkies to.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Anyone set up a place to stay for this this year?  its 2 hours each way for me so I'd rather stay the night up there somewhere. I saw 1 hotel that is closish.  Any of you lunatics camping out there?  

@laxman09 are your PA buddies camping in tents?  I've camped in ohio in winter & its been not great everytime I have.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Anyone set up a place to stay for this this year?  its 2 hours each way for me so I'd rather stay the night up there somewhere. I saw 1 hotel that is closish.  Any of you lunatics camping out there?  

@laxman09 are your PA buddies camping in tents?  I've camped in ohio in winter & its been not great everytime I have.
View Quote

The one that camps cant make it this year. The other will probably go home.

Ill go home, but only bc Im only about a half hour away.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:01:57 AM EDT
[#30]
ONE MONTH UNTIL ECNS!!!

Finally bought my ticket

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I need to buy some ammo.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm out - family stuff taking precedence - have fun you heathens!
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#32]
@laxman09 finally bought my ticket.  You want me to pack some IMI so that we can ensure your rifle will run this year?  I'm mostly likely just doing Sat night, looking like im out of town on friday for work.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

@gmiller0605
@CJ47
@laxman09  no rifle can still, but I'll have a red dot pistol to play with.
@Bravo220

Anyone have Halloween candy preferences?  I'll raid my kids bags before I come up; seeing as how last year my oldest cleared about 34lbs of candy on Halloween.

@CavVet you should come.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#34]
@laxman09 finally bought my ticket.  You want me to pack some IMI so that we can ensure your rifle will run this year?  I'm mostly likely just doing Sat night, looking like im out of town on friday for work.
View Quote

I think it was more due to the cherry balmz than anything, but yeah bring some bc Ill be shooting my steel stash.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 12:41:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Any arf guys that are coming make sure to post here or shoot me an PM so we can all meet up. Ill be there both nights.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#36]

I think it was more due to the cherry balmz than anything, but yeah bring some bc Ill be shooting my steel stash.
View Quote

@laxman09  eeewwwwwwwww.  steel.   But what kinda candy you want?  All the chocolate?
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 12:46:26 PM EDT
[#37]

@gmiller0605
@CJ47
@Bravo220

Anyone have Halloween candy preferences?  I'll raid my kids bags before I come up; seeing as how last year my oldest cleared about 34lbs of candy on Halloween.

@CavVet you should come.
View Quote

Unlikely that I can be there. I have a newborn and my wife had a difficult birth, she needs me close by for a while for her to recover.

Maybe next year!
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 12:48:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By CJ47:

Unlikely that I can be there. I have a newborn and my wife had a difficult birth, she needs me close by for a while for her to recover.

Maybe next year!
View Quote

@CJ47 I mean, i guess thats a legit excuse.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Maybe next year!
View Quote

Congrats and best wishes for you and the newly expanded family!
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#40]

@laxman09  eeewwwwwwwww.  steel.   But what kinda candy you want?  All the chocolate?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#41]

@gmiller0605
@CJ47
@Bravo220

@CavVet you should come.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@gmiller0605
@CJ47
@Bravo220

@CavVet you should come.

Reese's Cups are always the best move! I'll raid my daughter's candy bags too so I don't end up eating it all at home. That kid hauls in way too much candy, especially for a kid that doesn't like eating candy.

Any arf guys that are coming make sure to post here or shoot me an PM so we can all meet up. Ill be there both nights.

I'll definitely be there both nights.

Maybe next year!

Congratulations on the new baby! Sorry your wife had a difficult birth. Hope everybody is doing okay and mama is recovering well.

Link Posted: 10/25/2023 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#42]

I'll definitely be there both nights.

View Quote

NICE!
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 8:33:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AFCarbon15] [#43]
I have no NVG's yet, barely any whisper pickles, but from what @laxman09 says anyone able should attend.  Since my AO is only about 20 minutes away I feel like I should go just for the ell of it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:44:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By AFCarbon15:
I have no NVG's yet, barely any whisper pickles, but from what @laxman09 says anyone able should attend.  Since my AO is only about 20 minutes away I feel like I should go just for the ell of it.
View Quote

DO IT

Ill let you run my NV.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By AFCarbon15:
View Quote

If you're even considering going, you should go! You absolutely do not need to have night vision or suppressors to go and have fun. There are plenty of people, myself included, that will let you try out their stuff. I only have one suppressor that I move between rifles, but you're more than welcome to shoot it! You can also try my nods too if you want.

There are also a couple companies that will have rental units available if you want to be able to run night vision all night.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#46]

DO IT

Ill let you run my NV.
View Quote

@AFCarbon15  I'll also happily loan you my nods setup if you want to run a course.  It seems like most of the guys are happy to let you try their stuff, but bring your own ammo.  

@laxman09 it looks like i'll be a single tube poor this year.  no duals for me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#47]

@AFCarbon15  I'll also happily loan you my nods setup if you want to run a course.  It seems like most of the guys are happy to let you try their stuff, but bring your own ammo.  

@laxman09 it looks like i'll be a single tube poor this year.  no duals for me.
View Quote

One day youll be in the poor cool kids club
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#48]

I'll also happily loan you my nods setup if you want to run a course.  It seems like most of the guys are happy to let you try their stuff, but bring your own ammo.  

View Quote

With how many people were out there last year lending their stuff out, I'm amazed at how many people left there having still not looked through night vision for the first time.

I had a buddy go with me that straight-up refused every opportunity. Dude literally walked around in the dark all night with his hands in his pockets. Didn't shoot, wouldn't look through any night vision, wouldn't look through any thermal.... nothing! I think he only went for the chance at a prize and was pouty because he didn't win anything. Not sure if he's going this year or not, but if he does, I sure hope he forces himself to enjoy it more!
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#49]

With how many people were out there last year lending their stuff out, I'm amazed at how many people left there having still not looked through night vision for the first time.

I had a buddy go with me that straight-up refused every opportunity. Dude literally walked around in the dark all night with his hands in his pockets. Didn't shoot, wouldn't look through any night vision, wouldn't look through any thermal.... nothing! I think he only went for the chance at a prize and was pouty because he didn't win anything. Not sure if he's going this year or not, but if he does, I sure hope he forces himself to enjoy it more!
View Quote

How, and I say this with all respect, THE FUCK, did he not look through anything?! Doc and JW alone will push you right into a gun with thermal and practically beg you to put a few rounds down range.

I even let @bdover shoot my guns and he seemed mildly... special
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#50]

How, and I say this with all respect, THE FUCK, did he not look through anything?! Doc and JW alone will push you right into a gun with thermal and practically beg you to put a few rounds down range.

I even let @bdover shoot my guns and he seemed mildly... special
View Quote

@laxman09 based on how out of my league my wife is I’d say I’m more than special.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top