Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2018 2:53:30 PM EDT
Mon. , 11:45 AM, just got back from early voting in Carson City. The place was pretty crowded but still got in and out in less than 30 min. I heard one of the election workers say that the place has been jammed all morning.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Voted first thing Saturday morning. In the past, its never taken more than about 15-20min to early vote. This time, an hour on the nose. Still not bad. Voter turn out is going to be big this go around, I just hope its mostly RED, not blue....
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
My early voting consisted of mailing my absentee ballot last Saturday. I'm working 1/2 across the country so I had my county clerk's office mail the ballot to my hotel.

Zero crowds at the local mailbox.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Voted Sunday. Took me maybe 20 minutes at an albertsons. It was within the hour of opening.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Man, looks like the Dems are out in force in NV. Don’t let the state turn blue, cuz I’m moving there soon!

LV Review Journal
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 1:53:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man, looks like the Dems are out in force in NV. Don’t let the state turn blue, cuz I’m moving there soon!

LV Review Journal
View Quote
Actually, I don't think so.

"32,000 have come from registered Democrats and more than 25,000 from registered Republicans."

Iirc, registered dems outnumber registered gop by around 50%, so "equal turnout" based on those numbers would be 25k gop to 37k dem -- so dems are actually underperforming.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 8:10:11 AM EDT
[#6]
This is a quote from a friend who posted last night on another platform; he's a GOP strategist in NV:

"GREAT day for Republican turnout in Nevada. Republicans again shrunk the Dem registration advantage in Clark County, the rurals are experiencing record Republican turnout, and Wahoe's Dem vote lead shrunk today. As long as this keeps up, we can all get used to saying Governor Laxalt.

Local media really needs to get better at picking up on this rather than telling you what they think they want to hear. Seriously."

My view:  If that's accurate, local media should keep doing exactly what they're doing as it's driving R turnout while pacifying Dems.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is a quote from a friend who posted last night on another platform; he's a GOP strategist in NV:

"GREAT day for Republican turnout in Nevada. Republicans again shrunk the Dem registration advantage in Clark County, the rurals are experiencing record Republican turnout, and Wahoe's Dem vote lead shrunk today. As long as this keeps up, we can all get used to saying Governor Laxalt.

Local media really needs to get better at picking up on this rather than telling you what they think they want to hear. Seriously."

My view:  If that's accurate, local media should keep doing exactly what they're doing as it's driving R turnout while pacifying Dems.
View Quote
I hope your friend is right because his view is contrary to THIS ARTICLE  (Nevada is about 1/3 of the way down the page)
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hope your friend is right because his view is contrary to THIS ARTICLE  (Nevada is about 1/3 of the way down the page)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I do hope his friend is right.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Voted in south Reno this afternoon. I avoid the grocery store voting and go to the library. I told a friend the downside of early voting is it’s filled with people who need help voting just like the self checkout. One lady said something to the effect of putting paper in a box back in the day.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I sent a friend to the Boulevard Mall for early voting yesterday and he said the line was out the door. He didn't want to wait so he went to the Government Center and it was empty. He was in and out in ten minutes. Looks like a lot of dems at the mall. Bad for us.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Voted in Yerington this morning.
No line but seems two or three machines are in use steadily.
Considering the population that may still be fairly busy.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Maga hat and all....Done !
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I hit it yesterday. May the Red votes flow like wine!
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:55:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Voted today after meeting @Rich807 and picking up the ammo he offered in the other thread (thanks again, Brother!) and after I got MUCH needed gas I went back to my AO to the Albertsons @Pecos and Desert Inn and voted.

The poll workers were all seniors and extremely polite! They were so nice that I want to have Thanksgiving with them!

There were about 20 machines and only three people voting when I went into the voting area.

It was very pleasurable (like it always has been). I just hope those Soros machines aren't rigged.

Link Posted: 10/26/2018 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh aren't you special, Battleborn and all !
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh aren't you special, Battleborn and all !
View Quote
Quality lower from a quality shop!

Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:52:38 AM EDT
[#17]
My wife and I voted at Galleria mall about 6:00 or 6:30 Friday evening. No wait, it was great.  MAGA
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Wife and I voted at Ann & 95 yesterday. No wait at all. Tally two more for the good guys.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Took about 25 mins at the Albertson’s on Lake Mead and Boulder today. Didn’t see too many hippies
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 8:23:02 PM EDT
[#20]
I voted today at the Gramercy at 215/ Russell. I walked right in but it looked as though there was a steady trickle moving through.

No hippies that I could see. I have learned that commies, at times, can be hard to identify if not holding a sign or opening their mouths.

Anybody get a flyer from the "Center for voter information?" They say they are a non-profit that does not endorse anyone. It stated that they asked voters in my congressional district what they would like to know about candidates. Questions were about pre-existing conditions, easier access to firearms, and Medicaid cuts. Information was very quiet on the google interwebz concerning this group. Facebook did not have a page which I found unusual. I did find a person that said they discovered it was a group, within a group, within group funded by Soros. Many others chimed in about their total BS on being non-partisan. Just wondering as it sounds that people from other states are getting the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top