Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2018 5:14:30 PM EDT
I voted today against Donnelly.

Donnelly voted not to confirm Kavanaugh.

Braun is 100% for gun-owners and gun rights.

Get out and vote!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 8:42:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have a good feel for this one, I think both have done a poor job campaigning? What's your read on the outcome?
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't have a good feel for this one, I think both have done a poor job campaigning? What's your read on the outcome?
View Quote
I think it is going to be tight, but I think anti-Trump, anti-Kavanaugh Donnelly is going to get beat...

I think Braun can pull it off.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#3]
They have both hammered each other over made in Mexico or China issues. However, Donnelly is a rubber stamp for the Dems. Can we even list the crap he has voted for since 0bamacare? That was reason enough for me by itself.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They have both hammered each other over made in Mexico or China issues. However, Donnelly is a rubber stamp for the Dems. Can we even list the crap he has voted for since 0bamacare? That was reason enough for me by itself.
View Quote
Yeah, Donnelly is a bad one...
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Voted against Donnelly! I'm a little pissed because for some reason the court house was still holding a criminal court call. That pisses me off because criminals tend to vote for Dems and they might as well vote as long as they're there. 2nd they have construction going on there so half the parking lot has been bulldozed forcing voters to park in the grass and fight for parking with all the criminals going to court. Then I got inside and one of the people doing the books that you have to sign in next to your name has a UAW backpack sitting in the chair next to him for all to see. Can you blatantly display your Union affiliation in a polling location?
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#6]
This was happening at the Porter County Courthouse in Portage across from Walmart, next to the hospital.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Braun WINS!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Braun WINS!!!!!
View Quote
Glad to hear this.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Glad to hear this.
View Quote
No kidding.

Republicans hold the Senate. And the Oval Office

Breathe a little easier for two more years...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top