Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/30/2022 9:10:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht]
It will require permits and training to purchase guns, plus an additional background check with possible denial if the cops think you're a threat.

It would also limit mags to only 10 rounds.

And because of Portland, it will probably pass

If it gets on the ballot, we need to do all we can to make sure it won't pass.

Editing to add:
On 7/19/22 OFF sent an email stating IP 17 was approved for the ballot, and went to committee for writing the "explanatory statement".

Hopefully enough folks sent in their comments that they have no choice but to describe all the wrong in the measure.

Our comments may be ignored, so it's of upmost importance to convince anyone and everyone to vote against it. Even if they don't vote, get them to vote on just IP 17.

UPDATES in post 26 and 27 from OFF emails
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Let’s pray that it does not pass
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JD42:
Let's pray that it does not pass
View Quote
And if it does, let's hope the new sc rules in Bruen help overturn it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Down side off the courts it’s it could be 10 years or more before a final ruleing. And that’s only if the Supreme Court takes the case.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#4]
The best thing we can do is engage people in conversation and I'm not talking about sharing on social media. Lest we forget it is estimated nearly 50% of Oregon households have a firearm and we are the only blue state with such a high instance of gun ownership. IP17 will not survive Bruen but as as been pointed it will be years before it is overturned. In the mean time people in places like Portland, especially low income people who could barely afford a gun to defend themselves let alone costly permits and state mandated training, are going to suffer. Gun shops will disappear due to no sales. The intent of IP17 is make gun ownership so onerous it pushes us to the fringe.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jhon:
The best thing we can do is engage people in conversation and I'm not talking about sharing on social media. Lest we forget it is estimated nearly 50% of Oregon households have a firearm and we are the only blue state with such a high instance of gun ownership. IP17 will not survive Bruen but as as been pointed it will be years before it is overturned. In the mean time people in places like Portland, especially low income people who could barely afford a gun to defend themselves let alone costly permits and state mandated training, are going to suffer. Gun shops will disappear due to no sales. The intent of IP17 is make gun ownership so onerous it pushes us to the fringe.
View Quote
I've been talking to everyone I can, and they all say the same thing... "it will never pass"

The confidence down here in SO is going to cost us.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 2:12:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:
I've been talking to everyone I can, and they all say the same thing... "it will never pass"

View Quote

Hopefully they all vote. Eastern Oregon is not much different.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Exactly. I remind people this is the same state that passed Measure 110 a few years ago.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Get everyone you know to vote against it.

Don’t act defeated before it’s happened.

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:26:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Also if you are a gun club member. Talk to them about what we can do locally to stop it passing. Let not surrender without a fight!
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 10:33:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PACorps] [#10]
Good luck, guys! I am currently wrapping up my annual vaca in the Bend/Sunriver area and hate to see such an amazing state get shafted. We got our mag ban at the beginning of this month, but remain hopeful it won’t hold over the long term; also goes for the inevitable AWB they’ll try to push.

Sincerely, a friend from your north
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By PACorps:
Good luck, guys! I am currently wrapping up my annual vaca in the Bend/Sunriver area and hate to see such an amazing state get shafted. We got our mag ban at the beginning of this month, but remain hopeful it won't hold over the long term; also goes for the inevitable AWB they'll try to push.

Sincerely, a friend from your north
View Quote
I wish you luck as well turning over that BS up there
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 3:24:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I wish you luck as well turning over that BS up there
View Quote

TY, sir!
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:33:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like the secretary off state approved it. Let’s get the word out NO on it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Signatures verified

I submitted comments this morning to the Secretary of State’s committee for the voter pamphlet brief.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Time of get voter registration going at gun clubs.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#16]
We have a decent amount of gun owners, just have to tell them how this is effectively a ban on all gun purchases. What, with the lack of police resources for the "training" and all.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes signatures have been verified or so they say. We really need to get on the ball. I am sure that Bloomberg and co. Are going to be pumping money into it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Ben762:
Signatures verified

I submitted comments this morning to the Secretary of State's committee for the voter pamphlet brief.
View Quote
Thanks for reminding me. I sent some as well.

I am not a lawyer, so hopefully I worded mine right

(My non-lawyer, working man's list from my comments)
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

We need to get out the vote!

This one will take a lot of time to for all of the “approved” trainers to be put in place. Shops will go out of business do to this.

That is their plan.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SpeyRod:

This one will take a lot of time to for all of the "approved" trainers to be put in place. Shops will go out of business do to this.

That is their plan.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

This one will take a lot of time to for all of the "approved" trainers to be put in place. Shops will go out of business do to this.

That is their plan.
If it passes, hopefully a court can put a hold on it until it's reviewed.

I'm trying to convince many that don't vote to do so this year.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Even if it just no on this one.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:24:28 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Gotta pull the lefts tactics. Get out and tell everyone to vote, even if it's only a no on this.

Kind of hard to knock on people's doors where I live though. A little too rural...

I wish I had even quarter of soros type money. It would make it easier if I could just pay people to help
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Could be time to put those second amendment preservation ordinances to work. See if they have any teeth.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 12:54:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Cape_hunter:
Tacked
View Quote
Thank you.

Put a short update in the OP for those that may just be seeing this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 8:13:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#26]
Got an email from OFF

Last week we asked you to send comments to the "Explanatory Statement Committee" about the content of IP 17, the gun ban ballot measure.

Now, thanks to the request of one Republican and one Democrat legislator, there is another committee that needs to hear from you.

As noted by the Secretary of State:

The Oregon Criminal Justice Commission (CJC) received a written request from a member of the Legislative Assembly from each major political party requesting a racial and ethnic impact statement pursuant to ORS 137.685 for Initiative Petition 17 that is related to crime and likely to have an effect on the criminal justice system. The CJC is responsible for preparing an impartial, simple, and understandable statement explaining the racial and ethnic impact.

To submit written public comments, please email them no later than July 28 at 10:30 AM to [email protected].

The Secretary of State will hold a public hearing to receive testimony on the the racial and ethnic impact statement for IP 17 .
View Quote
I've been politely contacting who I could about how racist gun laws are, so this may be a good, if small, step.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 1:22:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#27]
Looks like the committee allowed the bs explanatory statement...

Phone wouldn't let me copy the whole text of the email, so here are screen shots.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

You can email your objections to:[email protected]

Talking points

The explanatory statement is seriously flawed.

The statement refused to acknowledge that most modern shotguns will be banned under this measure. That is NOT speculation.

The statement falsely claims that the database of gun permit applicants is exempt from public disclosure. That must not be allowed to remain in the statement.

The statement ignores the lack of training facilities or people qualified to provide the training. This is a critical element of the measure.

The statement misleads voters about the live fire requirements.

The statement ignores the complete lack of funding for this expensive measure.

The statement fails to clarify many mandates that will be created later by the Oregon State Police without public input.
View Quote

The flawed, proposed statement can be seen Here.

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't understand those that say "it will never pass".

Voting in this state has been rigged (IMO) for a very long time.  That's how we ended up with a Dem supermajority.  I don't believe for one second that would have happened without fraud.

I'm sticking around and will vote and hope this thing either fails, or gets stricken by the courts.

But in the end, if this becomes law of the land, I already let my wife know we'd be moving out of Oregon.  I've lived here my entire adult life and raised 3 kids, but I will bolt before I'm made a felon overnight for doing/owning what was perfectly legal the day before.

I don't think she believes me.  Time will tell.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By MkTwain:

Voting in this state has been rigged (IMO) for a very long time.  That's how we ended up with a Dem supermajority.  I don't believe for one second that would have happened without fraud.

I'm sticking around and will vote and hope this thing either fails, or gets stricken by the courts.

But in the end, if this becomes law of the land, I already let my wife know we'd be moving out of Oregon.  I've lived here my entire adult life and raised 3 kids, but I will bolt before I'm made a felon overnight for doing/owning what was perfectly legal the day before.

View Quote
Right there with you.

Grew up here, but it's not the same Oregon it used to be
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Another update email from OFF.

Official Fiasco Status

There are two items of importance in this alert.

First, now the Salem Keizer School Board is planning to place their students in danger by banning self defense and lawful firearms possession on their property.

Please take a moment to contact them to oppose this dangerously foolish policy.

You can view their agenda here.
https://salkeiz.k12.or.us/wp-content/uploads/school-board/agendas/sb-agenda-20220809-en.pdf

You can send a message to the school board using this link:

https://alignact.com/go/protect-our-schools

Your contact information is required to make sure the system is not abused. It will not be shared.

Second, today the "Explanatory Statement Committee" on Ballot Measure 114 (the gun ban initiative ) met to consider public comments made about the proposed statement.

The statement is supposed to be a simple and understandable description of what is in the measure.

The proponents of the measure, once again, demonstrated mind blowing ignorance about every aspect of how firearms work and current law.

They insisted that a person could meet the requirements to "fire" a gun in a classroom. They also continued to completely deny the fact that most shotguns will be outlawed under the measure.

One backer of the measure stated the she was "terrified" of firearms and had a visceral reaction of fear to them. Yet, in spite of her admitted, irrational, behavior, she dominated the conversation on what the statement should say.

There was far too much nonsense in today's hearing to recount, but some things were particularly outrageous.

The committee decided to include, in the explanatory statement, that "Concealed carry license holders may qualify " for the proposed required permits to purchase. This is flat out false. There are no CHL classes that would qualify for this permit. Not only do CHL classes typically not cover state and federal law, but they are rarely taught by police and most classes don't have live fire components.

One proponent of the measure actually objected to the word "grandfathered" because it was "gendered language."

Whenever the opponents attempted to point out the obvious flaws and misrepresentations in the proposed statements, the proponents demanded that they "move on."

The committee has not yet voted on this version. If they do not agree on the version they worked on today, the version that was made public previously, which received hundreds of objections, will be printed in the voter's guide

In short, it's obvious that the explanatory statement will be nothing more than a state sanctioned effort to mislead the voters in an effort to pass a very dangerous ballot measure.

You can help us fight this absurd attack on constitutional rights and common sense by donating to our Political Action Committee.
https://oregonfirearms.ejoinme.org/MyPages/DonationPage/tabid/70447/Default.aspx

If you prefer PAYPAL there is a donation button on this page:

https://www.oregonfirearms.org/join-support-off

Thank you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:56:09 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I'm already taking steps to leave the state. Lived here my entire life. My kids are young, they'll be fine. my job is easily doable remotely. The only thing keeping me here is family and half of them want to leave as well.

I'll also be taking steps to remove any person from my life that votes for this.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#32]
This is so sad to see. I pray it doesn't pass. Not a current resident but my gf and I love Oregon and would love to move there. This type of ridiculous legislation is the only thing keeping me on the fence.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MrVegas:
This is so sad to see. I pray it doesn't pass. Not a current resident but my gf and I love Oregon and would love to move there. This type of ridiculous legislation is the only thing keeping me on the fence.
View Quote
It's stressful.

I'm still talking with whoever I can to vote against it.

Rumor has it, we have a better chance than normal to get a repub in for governor this year. Just have to convince as many people as possible to vote this year. Can't just sit back, take it, and complain.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#34]
https://ballotpedia.org/Oregon_Measure_114,_Changes_to_Firearm_Ownership_and_Purchase_Requirements_Initiative_(2022)

So can someone clarify. Measure design says possession of mag over 10 rounds is illegal

But ballot summary says mags over 10 are grandfathered.

Also they have $120 , 000 to spend on ads. Progun group only has $1000.

Yeah we gonna lose this one.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 6:25:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#35]
Originally Posted By ronin556:
https://ballotpedia.org/Oregon_Measure_114,_Changes_to_Firearm_Ownership_and_Purchase_Requirements_Initiative_(2022)

So can someone clarify. Measure design says possession of mag over 10 rounds is illegal

But ballot summary says mags over 10 are grandfathered.

Also they have $120 , 000 to spend on ads. Progun group only has $1000.

Yeah we gonna lose this one.
View Quote
What about Oregon Firearms Federation? They not getting donations or something?

They say they are "grandfathered" but will throw you in jail for traveling with them. Supposedly have to be locked up separately.

My daily carry Glock would be neutered
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

I appreciate the sentiment but if you think that rigged voting (whatever that means) is the reason Oregon turned blue (note... past tense... it happened a while ago), or is the reason there's a Dem supermajority in the state legislature, or whatever... I'm sorry, you're deluding yourself. There really are THAT MANY liberals in this state, and they both out-number and consistently out-vote the conservatives. Look at the electoral return maps for pretty much any election in recent memory... are any of them that much of a surprise?

IP17/114 has a VERY good chance of passing and vote fraud will have little or nothing to do with it... it will happen because there just aren't enough conservatives left in this state, and too many of the ones who are here are apathetic/ignorant and don't vote. In my estimation the only hope is that there are enough liberal gun owners (yes, those Venn diagrams overlap, bigly) who will balk at some of the potential restrictions; that, or there are enough people who recognize that it will be all-but unenforceable and basically turn into yet another boondoggle.

I guess we could also hope that conservative voter turnout somehow sets a new record and beats the liberal turnout, but that would be the exception, not the rule. And I say that coming from one the "purple" counties where that exact thing happened this year in 2 recall elections. Was I glad to see it? Absolutely. Do I think it will happen again? Probably not. Conservatives keep bailing for greener pastures (how many more Californians, Oregonians and Washingtonians do you think they'll be able to cram into Idaho?) and are being backfilled-and-then-some by the endless supply of liberals from CA and everywhere else. No vote fraud necessary.

Sorry, rant/off.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ABM41:

I appreciate the sentiment but if you think that rigged voting (whatever that means) is the reason Oregon turned blue (note... past tense... it happened a while ago), or is the reason there's a Dem supermajority in the state legislature, or whatever... I'm sorry, you're deluding yourself. There really are THAT MANY liberals in this state, and they both out-number and consistently out-vote the conservatives. Look at the electoral return maps for pretty much any election in recent memory... are any of them that much of a surprise?

IP17/114 has a VERY good chance of passing and vote fraud will have little or nothing to do with it... it will happen because there just aren't enough conservatives left in this state, and too many of the ones who are here are apathetic/ignorant and don't vote. In my estimation the only hope is that there are enough liberal gun owners (yes, those Venn diagrams overlap, bigly) who will balk at some of the potential restrictions; that, or there are enough people who recognize that it will be all-but unenforceable and basically turn into yet another boondoggle.

I guess we could also hope that conservative voter turnout somehow sets a new record and beats the liberal turnout, but that would be the exception, not the rule. And I say that coming from one the "purple" counties where that exact thing happened this year in 2 recall elections. Was I glad to see it? Absolutely. Do I think it will happen again? Probably not. Conservatives keep bailing for greener pastures (how many more Californians, Oregonians and Washingtonians do you think they'll be able to cram into Idaho?) and are being backfilled-and-then-some by the endless supply of liberals from CA and everywhere else. No vote fraud necessary.

Sorry, rant/off.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ABM41:

Sorry, rant/off.
And it's hard to convince people with this mindset to actually vote.

Sure, it may pass if you vote, but its when people don't vote that guarantees the passage of garbage and dems getting elected.

Do your best to convince anyone you know to vote. Even if this is the one thing they vote on this election, make sure they vote against it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:23:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jhon] [#38]
OFF has a website now: STOP114.com

For Oregon residents you can claim up to $100 as a tax credit for a donation to a PAC if you file jointly with your spouse.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By jhon:
OFF has a website now: STOP114.com

For Oregon residents you can claim up to $100 as a tax credit for a donation to a PAC if you file jointly with your spouse.
View Quote
Thanks for sharing.

Nice to see the site is working now. I received their email right before starting work, and errored out trying to load it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#40]
GOA sending notices now

With a Gun and Magazine Ban Coming to Oregon, It's Time to Fight Back!

Dear blank

Your Second Amendment rights are gravely under attack by Radical Leftists, who have put Ballot Measure 114 on the ballot for a vote to enact the strictest gun control in all fifty states! We must act now to save your 2nd Amendment Rights!

We need our Oregon Patriots to:

Encourage our people to help spread the word
Get people to show up at the polls
Contribute to Oregon Firearms Federation PAC in order to help fund the opposition (because if it passes, Oregon Firearms Federation will take the lead in litigation)

Ballot Measure 114 outright bans the new purchase of most sporting shotguns because of the magazine capacity limit. Most shotguns which have tubular magazines can hold more than 10 "mini shells," making them illegal to purchase. This will have a profound effect on youth trap and skeet shooting in Oregon.

The measure requires live fire training before a person can apply for a permit to purchase a firearm. There are virtually no facilities that will be available for this training. For first time gun buyers, this could well require that you have a gun before you can get a permit to buy a gun.

There are no exceptions to the permit to purchase requirement for police of licensed gun dealers.

The "permitting agent" can demand "any additional information" to issue the permit, opening endless opportunities for abuses.

The measure only allows those approved by police to provide the required "training" to apply for a permit. Police in Oregon are underfunded and understaffed. There is no plan in place to provide any training and virtually no rural police have the facilities or manpower to provide classes. Police in urban areas are already not responding to most violent crimes.

The Oregon State Sheriff's Association has estimated that if a person somehow could complete the required training, the permitting process would cost sheriffs almost $40,000,000.00 annually. There is nothing in the measure that provides any funding and the fees included would not come close to covering the costs. There is no estimate on the cost or impact on small local police departments.

While the measure caps the cost of a permit, there are no caps on the costs for the required training, which is unlikely to be available anyway. This will mostly affect low-income communities.

The ballot measure requires that the required class (taught only by "law enforcement approved" trainers) include training on state and federal law, transfers and storage, and the "impact of suicide on the country as a whole."  There is no indication of who would be qualified to instruct on these issues or how they become approved.

The measure requires that a sheriff or local police department issue a permit within 30 days after a background check has been completed by the State Police. But there is NO limit on how long the State Police can take to complete the background check and NO penalties if they do not complete it. There are no estimates of the cost of these checks for the State Police.

The measure requires a public list of persons who attempt to purchase firearms. Victims of domestic violence will be at risk of all their private information being made public along with their efforts to purchase a firearm for self-defense.

The measure creates a whole new category of victimless crimes at a time when the police are grossly underfunded and real criminals are being released onto our streets.

The measure requires a permit from local police (which may be impossible to get) just to apply for permission from the Oregon State Police simply to buy a firearm. But it also removes the one safeguard that protects gun buyers if the State Police do not complete their background check.

State and Federal law allow the transfer of a firearm if the state police don't complete a background check in 3 business days.  This measure removes that safeguard. So, a single mom with threats against her and her children could literally wait forever to get permission to get a home defense firearm.

Ballot Measure 114 will enact the strictest gun control in all fifty states! Please Take Action now to save your 2nd Amendment Rights!

In Liberty,                                                                                                        
Monte Bowen
Pacific Region Director
Gun Owners of America

P.S. Please go to the Oregon Firearms Federation website- https://stop114.com -to help stop this dangerous, anti-gun measure.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 11:51:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Piratepast40] [#41]
Here's a couple of links with more information:
Oregon Shooting Sports Association
OFF/stop114
Ammoland Article by Dave Workman
NRA-ILA  The NRA is a little confusing on this one.  They say it's an all hands on deck effort but you can't get hold of anyone, and I have no idea what they're actually doing for us.  If anyone has contact information to share or can access brochures or other handout information from them, please let me know.

I have another thread going in GD to try to solicit help from around the country: Link here

If any of you guys want to print out a copy of of a handout, PM me or send me an email at [email protected]  I've been going to gun stores in the Salem area and others are working Portland, Albany, Eugene, and eastern Oregon.  There is also a thread going on Northwestfirearmsforum.com

ETA:  I'll have a booth at the ARPC gun show in Albany on the 24th & 25th.  Purpose is to hand out flyers and educate gun owners with facts so they can inform others.  I need some more people to help out at the booth.  If you can even do a few hours Saturday or Sunday, please let me know.  Anything helps.

ETA 10/15:Wanted to let people know that the NRA has stepped up in the last couple of days.  They are providing yard signs and other literature.  I'll have that with me at the gun show in Albany on the 24th and 25th.  Let me know if you want yard signs and I'll some them for you.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Another link some people might find useful: https://or-chl.com/no-114.html
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By PhilipPeake:
Another link some people might find useful: https://or-chl.com/no-114.html
View Quote
Cool. That's who I went through for the required training for my CHL.

Will share around.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Oregon Push Back has some photos of yesterdays Stop 114 rally at the capitol on their facebook page.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 7:25:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Piratepast40:
Oregon Push Back has some photos of yesterdays Stop 114 rally at the capitol on their facebook page.
View Quote
Awesome!

Between us, and a reddit Oregon thread full of admitted progressives/far leftists, things are looking good for stopping 114.

I encourage all to convince at least one indifferent friend/family member/acquaintance to vote no. Regardless of one's politics, this is something everyone can get behind.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 12:37:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Just came back from a Business Fellowship group get together.  There were around 200 people there and I was able to take the stage to speak about 114 and activism.  Tremendous response.  People agree that we are a national test case and this treatment we're getting has to stop.  Lot of people wanting to help get the word out.  I'll be sending out lots of pdf's of the flyer and palm cards. If anyone on the forum would like some let me know.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Just came back from a Business Fellowship group get together.  There were around 200 people there and I was able to take the stage to speak about 114 and activism.  Tremendous response.  People agree that we are a national test case and this treatment we're getting has to stop.  Lot of people wanting to help get the word out.  I'll be sending out lots of pdf's of the flyer and palm cards. If anyone on the forum would like some let me know.
View Quote
How do the palm cards look? Might be easier to deal with.

I've spent a couple hundred printing out the main flyer I was given during the GD thread

Down to like 2 copies left, one of which is a personal copy.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Send me a pm with your email address and I'll send you the pdf for both the handout and the palm cards.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#49]
There is a debate Friday between Kevin Starrett, Eugene NAACP rep, and the Bend DA.  Friday, 10/21 1:30pm.  You can watch live by signing into the webinar. Link here.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/19/2022 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#50]
There is a debate Friday between Kevin Starrett, Eugene NAACP rep, and the Bend DA.  Friday, 10/21 1:30pm.  You can watch live by signing into the webinar. Link here.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/444670/CitClubDebate_png-2568443.JPG
View Quote
Thank you.

I keep seeing that DA's commercials about 114. Ticks me off every time.
Also, the way he talks in it rubs me the wrong way.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top