Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2021 8:22:38 AM EDT
Have kids always been free admission or is that something special they’re doing this year? I planned on taking the kids last year before it got cancelled and thought I remember them being like $20-$30. I was looking into info for this year and youth tickets 6-18 are listed as free.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure that's new. I took my daughter a while back and it was at least $22. I go every year.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 8:22:05 PM EDT
[#2]
We went last year during the COVID times and I think they were free then. I think we paid about $35 for all 5 of us. My wife maybe got the healthcare discount back then but I don’t remember exactly.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Went 3 years ago and my daughter was free. Was also under 5 at the time so maybe that was why....
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
It's new.  Last year was also going to be free, apparently it was funded by Boeing.   I've been going to Airventure for the last 8 years or so with my two kids (they are 13 and 16 now).  I wish they would change the dates to early Fall when the temps are more agreeable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top