Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2021 4:43:11 PM EDT
Anybody been this weekend?

There was a Dealer who shutdown mid-show. I don’t know why but I’m curious if anybody knows.

Lots of DAO plastic pistols (Glocks, M&Ps, Rugers, etc.) and budget level ARs. Lots of ammunition if you are willing to pay $18/box for 9x19 or $0.40/round for 5.56. 5.7x28 is still over $1.00 per round.

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't make it - had to work.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Walked through quickly.  Looks like a lot of the vendors are back.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:36:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There was a Dealer who shutdown mid-show. I don’t know why but I’m curious if anybody knows.

Lots of DAO plastic pistols (Glocks, M&Ps, Rugers, etc.) and budget level ARs. Lots of ammunition if you are willing to pay $18/box for 9x19 or $0.40/round for 5.56. 5.7x28 is still over $1.00 per round.

View Quote

Steel or brass 5.56?
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:39:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Steel or brass 5.56?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steel or brass 5.56?

Now I’m doubting myself. I’ll be there tomorrow morning and double check how much 5.56 is selling for.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 12:50:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Dropped in Friday evening.  Didn't see more than one or two deals to be had for anything I knew the prices of.  Pistols mostly seemed to be at internet pricing or higher, but there were plenty of them.  Plenty of ARs, but the ones I knew comps for weren't a deal, particularly the $1900 Colt LE6920 with Magpul furniture.  Good number of dealers and a few things I hadn't seen in person before, so that was nice.

Otherwise, picked up a few SAW cans from one of the surplus guys so at $20/ea. so it was worth the price of admission since I can't seem to find them recently.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Now I’m doubting myself. I’ll be there tomorrow morning and double check how much 5.56 is selling for.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steel or brass 5.56?

My bad, $0.65/round seems to be the going rate for brass case 5.56 at this show.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I went Sunday afternoon. I was not really looking for anything, just went to look. I didn’t pay attention to ammo prices but it seemed like a bit had been sold as I noted a lot of near empty pallets at the bulk dealers. AK rifles and pistols seemed priced high. Lots of various AR’s, didn’t look at prices. Plenty of Glocks of every model everywhere.

More popular bolt actions were absent. Semiauto shotguns also very hard to find of the better brands. Not a single beretta 1301 in the entire building. Surplus or used firearms also did not seem as plenty as prior shows. Lots of over priced guns I did see such as the SiG MCX and MPX. Saw a few for $3000 price range.

Did see a braced pistol I had been wondering about and I think I may order one on line. About $300 over internet prices at the show.

Did notice proven arms outfitters had a table set up but no firearms.

I did note magpul mags were way high. Saw many places selling them for $15 bucks each for the basic models.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't remember if Proven left or not,  but there was a dealer that left (front of the row,  a couple rows over from the north hall)

we were  in our normal spot, but I was late to the show (missed friday, brother and helper ran the tables)
that and a torn meniscus keep me mostly behind the tables,

I think Pre98 was at the OGCA show,  

there is a small shop that sets up a couple of tables, but he is never there on Sunday (against the front wall in the  main hall this time)

head count was way up,  (makes the promotor happy)
and while some told me that they were not having a good show,  we had great one for both buying and selling

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#9]
On Saturday, a guy was looking at some web gear back near the right rear corner.
He dropped a bag of 45 reloads he had just purchased and a round went off when it hit the floor. Some of the brass casing landed on a table behind the Fort Knox safes
and the round was found about 3 tables down the aisle. Apparently it wasn't until about 5 minutes later that somebody came by to investigate.
By that time the guy had already left.
I'm guessing it might have been a primer that wasn't fully seated but it would have been good to know who those reloads came from.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top