Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2020 8:51:31 PM EDT
My asphalt driveway is crap and needs replacing.  It is beyond sealcoating, aggregate is exposed and falling apart.

Anyone have recommendations for companies for a replacement driveway?  Probably still just asphalt because I want to be cheap and have a ton of house projects to do.

Live in Andover.  The more pro 2a the better.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 7:46:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be following this as my driveway will need replacing soon also. I am close to your area and it seems a lot of people have good things to say about Ericksons. I see their signs everywhere a new driveway is put in.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will be following this as my driveway will need replacing soon also. I am close to your area and it seems a lot of people have good things to say about Ericksons. I see their signs everywhere a new driveway is put in.
View Quote

So I set up an appointment with Erickson's to do an estimate.  Guy never showed up and I never recieved a phone call from the estimater or company.

At this point, they are not on the list of prospective companies to use.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Ive heard good things about Northcoutry asphalt from my neighbors.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure of their 2A stance but neighbors and I are happy with results from Aurora.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Just to wrap this one up.

I used Aurora.  From calling to set up a bid appointment to getting the project done was under 3 weeks.  They did an amazing job and I do highly recommend them.  The only complaint I have is that the transition from new driveway to old street is not as clean and nice as it could be.  Not sure if you have diamond blade cut asphalt due to composition, but it would have really turned my review from 4.5 stars to 5 stars.  Very minor issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top