Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2021 11:40:54 AM EDT
Looking to have a driveway resurfaced due to spalling. I'm between Appleton and GB and looking forba company that does this type of work. Company I was going to use no longer does it (SureDry Basements). Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Fox Valley Asphalt on Hwy 76 west of Neenah.  They sealed our driveway a few years ago.  A little expensive though.

Just do your homework on reviews.  Like most driveway companies there are a lot of complaints.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Fox Valley Asphalt on Hwy 76 west of Neenah.  They sealed our driveway a few years ago.  A little expensive though.

Just do your homework on reviews.  Like most driveway companies there are a lot of complaints.
View Quote
Thanks, but I probably should have mentioned the driveway is concrete, so I'm looking for a place that does the concrete resurfacing thing.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
How deep are the spalls?  Can you just grind it down a little bit to put a fresh look without adding any new crete?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How deep are the spalls?  Can you just grind it down a little bit to put a fresh look without adding any new crete?
View Quote
Deep enough to where I'd say grinding wouldn't be a possibility, say 3/4" or a bit more. Found a guy in GB that specializes in this to come out and look at it. Been waiting on a quote from him since last Wednesday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top