Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2021 8:38:24 AM EDT

VICTIM - Anastasios Tsakos, NYPD

PERP - Jessica Beauvais, (driving while license under prior suspension)

Runs the guy down hitting him head-on, then flees on foot, leaving the stricken LEO lying on the pavement.

Jessica Beauvais posted a 1 hour 51 minute livestream on her Facebook page Monday evening
She spoke about the trial of ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd and slammed the police  
Beauvais is seen vaping and drinking and, at one point, washes down the contents of a red shot glass with a bottle of Snapple
She says cops are 'signing up for potential death' before signing off the footage with: 'F**k the police'
In the video, she boasts of liking guns because 'they're pretty' and rants about being pro capital punishment  
Hours later, she allegedly got behind the wheel of her Volkswagen intoxicated and with a suspended license
She is accused of striking and killing NYPD Highway Officer Anastasios Tsakos, 43, around 2am Tuesday
Tsakos, a married father of two young childen, was redirecting traffic on the Long Island Expressway following a separate fatal car accident
Beauvais allegedly drove off before being arrested, telling cops: 'F**k you. I don't have to listen to you'
She then tearfully apologized for Tsakos' death as she was led out of the NYPD's 107th Precinct Tuesday
She faces 13 charges including manslaughter in the second degree and vehicular manslaughter
View Quote

Story

...Officer Tsakos leaves behind his wife, Irene, as well as his six-year-old daughter and his three-year-old son....
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Just a tragedy.  

Law breakers breaking laws and taking the police with them.  

RIP Officer
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#2]
My jaw dropped when I saw the name. He responded to my accident back in June on the Belt. Drove pass the station going west on the GCP and saw the purple bunting. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Outside of our area here, I doubt this will get much traction with the media. Just does not fit the current narrative. I also have a sad belief that she will get some kind of consideration for her "status".

As this will not be prosecuted in Nassau, no chance of getting on the jury The MSM is saying she faces (only) 15 years
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:22:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a lot to say, but doing so will come at a heavy cost.....look hard, think even harder.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top