Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2019 4:44:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]
got a antelope tag I have been trying to draw for awhile, finally get to shoot one right were I work. cant wait until fall whoot whoot...
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 2:46:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Plucked an area 32 tag out of the thin air. My bow hunting buddies and I just always go hunt our general unit in the madres but last season everything we hunt burned up so we were going to have to fins a new area anyways so I told em we needed to just shoot for the moon and do a party permit.

The coolest part was I told my dad he needed to hop on the party permit with us, he didn't want to but I finally got him to do now he's sitting with an awesome tag too.

I grew up in rock Springs but moved to cheyenne 22 years ago so it's been a bit since I've been out in that country. I'm so excited to get back over that way and get started scouting.

we drew our whitetail tags and my daughter picked up a cow calf tag around pinedale as well
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#4]
3 area 34 goat tags. Son, Daughter and I.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#5]
38 Antlerless.  Oh well.  Still get to hunt!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#6]
We got 2 area 61 type 6s.  A definite horse hunt, some mean country above Mettettsee.

Me and my grandson.  Son will go along to help.
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 12:42:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Plucked an area 32 tag out of the thin air. My bow hunting buddies and I just always go hunt our general unit in the madres but last season everything we hunt burned up so we were going to have to fins a new area anyways so I told em we needed to just shoot for the moon and do a party permit.

The coolest part was I told my dad he needed to hop on the party permit with us, he didn't want to but I finally got him to do now he's sitting with an awesome tag too.

I grew up in rock Springs but moved to cheyenne 22 years ago so it's been a bit since I've been out in that country. I'm so excited to get back over that way and get started scouting.

we drew our whitetail tags and my daughter picked up a cow calf tag around pinedale as well
View Quote
32 elk? Either way those are some awesome tags. Congratulations.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You guys packing in?
View Quote
No we will stay in a camper at the end of the Greybull River road.
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Type 1 buffalo

General elk
General deer
Gray wolf
Small game bird
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

32 elk? Either way those are some awesome tags. Congratulations.
View Quote
Yep sorry I hadn't seen your Question... been out scouting a few times and man ohhhhh man I think this could be an epic hunting season
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 11:51:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yep sorry I hadn't seen your Question... been out scouting a few times and man ohhhhh man I think this could be an epic hunting season
View Quote
No doubt. I spent some time in that area a very long time ago. Really cool place.

We hunted unit 10 for deer a few years ago, but its out of control with the points required so we have been looking at other areas. Looking north of 32 at 131Deer and the Red Desert basin in general. Its 100 for elk, but drawing a bull tag is impossible. Hope to get out there soon. Maybe spring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top