Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/14/2022 11:42:50 AM EDT

I'm not sure how I feel about this guy especially with his ties to ultra-libs Oprah etc.  He is saying the right things, but I'm unsure of his underlying antics.

This tweet should be shared far and wide.  Toby, CEO of EQT, has a great plan to unleash US LNG to the world that will bring down the amount of CO2 globally and is backed up by data.

Anyone else feel this way about the man behind the curtain?
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 3:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't trust him or McCormick
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:53:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Ive been wondering who the hell Im going to vote for in the primary since everyone seems like a massive turd.

Parnell really fucked up.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Oz is just a fuck from New Jersey pulling the Hilary Clinton move of moving to another state he knows nothing about. Including our gun heritage.

McCormick at least grew up here hunting.

Carla Sands looks like my pick, though. Her: "Our second amendment rights are NON-NOGOTIABLE."
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Dr Oz ....... yeah ok ..... Hahhahaaha
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ive been wondering who the hell Im going to vote for in the primary since everyone seems like a massive turd.

Parnell really fucked up.
View Quote
No kidding
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Choices aren't great, but Oz might be the least desirable of the bunch
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 11:58:38 AM EDT
[#7]
He's having a pow wow tonight in Canonsburg @ 1830.  He'll be joined by Toby Rice (EQT CEO), Senator Perry, and some other guy in the O&G industry that my wife can't wait to meet.  It'll be interesting to see what they say.... I'll report back.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Please do.

I dont trust him at all.

I dont trust any of them. The only other name I hear about is McCormick
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#9]
The rally was a typical rally, though it was kept small.  He seems to have all the right answers, claims he is pro-2a, pro-life and pro-energy.  Quite honestly, my percentage of 'likeness' towards went up slightly, though I can't tell if he really feels that way or is just politicking.  Gov Perry was a riot!  Very comfortable in that type of setting and got the crowd amped up at times.  The Oz/Perry relationship was said (during the rally) to go back 20+ years.  I don't have any way of verifying that, but they both seemed to have a great chemistry with one another.  Everything Oz said (2A,life) was backed up by Perry in some fashion.

The energy talks were interesting.  Oz gave the floor to Toby and he ran away with it.  He gave the crowd his plan to unleash US LNG to the US and the whole world.  His plan wouldn't cost the US taxpayers anything as EQT would absorb it, would only take an additional 50Bcf/day to accomplish this plan and educated the crowd that the issue is the pipeline infrastructure.

Overall it was a good rally, though I'm still 45/55 about OZ at this point.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 1:26:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Make no mistake, Dr Oz is in no way Pro-Life. Period. He refuses to state that life begins at conception. Which is rather disconcerting considering he's a doctor. And I'm not talking years ago, he was dodging the question on Fox News just a few months ago.  He claims that he only supports abortion for rape, incest etc (which is another topic for another day) but he's also refusing to answer the simple question of when life begins.

As for firearms, he's supported "Red Flag" laws as recent as 2019 and was on the bandwagon to push for the whole CDC researching and treating firearms "violence" as a "disease".
So, he may be a "Republican" on paper just like Bruce Jenner, but he's certainly not Pro-Life, pro-gun or anything that remotely resembles a Conservative.

She doesn't have the name recognition as Dr Oz, but I'm rooting for Kathy Barnette for what little it's worth.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Make no mistake, Dr Oz is in no way Pro-Life. Period. He refuses to state that life begins at conception. Which is rather disconcerting considering he's a doctor. And I'm not talking years ago, he was dodging the question on Fox News just a few months ago.  He claims that he only supports abortion for rape, incest etc (which is another topic for another day) but he's also refusing to answer the simple question of when life begins.

As for firearms, he's supported "Red Flag" laws as recent as 2019 and was on the bandwagon to push for the whole CDC researching and treating firearms "violence" as a "disease".
So, he may be a "Republican" on paper just like Bruce Jenner, but he's certainly not Pro-Life, pro-gun or anything that remotely resembles a Conservative.

She doesn't have the name recognition as Dr Oz, but I'm rooting for Kathy Barnette for what little it's worth.
View Quote

He did state that during the rally....but everything you say doesn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#12]
No Oz for me
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Choices aren't great, but Oz might be the least desirable of the bunch
View Quote

This. I don't trust him, but he'd be replacing toomey, who was a complete shitbag of a republican.

Problem is Oz is the only R with any name recognition in the state, and fetterman is going to be very tough to beat.  

And just like toomey, whether he's a shitbag R or not is irrelevant to the issue of control of the senate. We still need every R seat in the senate we can get if we want to take control of the senate.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This. I don't trust him, but he'd be replacing toomey, who was a complete shitbag of a republican.

Problem is Oz is the only R with any name recognition in the state, and fetterman is going to be very tough to beat.  

And just like toomey, whether he's a shitbag R or not is irrelevant to the issue of control of the senate. We still need every R seat in the senate we can get if we want to take control of the senate.
View Quote

Fetterman is going to have his hands full with soy boy Lamb. They are trying some hit pieces on him being racist lately.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#15]
He always gave me the vibe he's a sleezy hack. I don't trust a damn word he says.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I wouldn't vote for Oz if they had a gun to my head. Why vote for a rino that you know is going to stab you in the back the first time it matters. I sure as hell ain't going to vote for the guy just because he has name recognition. I'm looking at Bochetto, Sands and Gale as choices so far. Personally, I don't want to hear about a rino, I want to hear about the actual good choices we might have.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Well Trump officially endorsed Oz today...

So whatever that's worth. I really don't trust Oz.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well Trump officially endorsed Oz today...

So whatever that's worth. I really don't trust Oz.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/10/2022 9:51:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Oz:
-actually lives in New Jersey, uses his in laws address in PA
-served in the Turkish Army as part of his citizenship requirement
-made numerous Leftist statements in years prior

I do not trust him at all.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 9:29:43 AM EDT
[#21]
McCormick (sp?) seems like a major swamp rat.

Are there other candidates that have better records? The information is difficult to parse out, which Im sure is purposefully done so we dont know WTF is true.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fetterman is going to have his hands full with soy boy Lamb. They are trying some hit pieces on him being racist lately.
View Quote
Just saw a commercial where lamb basically calls fetterman a commi.

Instantly thought that will seal the deal for lamb.  Yinzer fudds will eat that shit up. They love being "conservative democrats".
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Just saw a commercial where lamb basically calls fetterman a commi.

Instantly thought that will seal the deal for lamb.  Yinzer fudds will eat that shit up. They love being "conservative democrats".
View Quote

Lamb is getting crushed in the "polls" last I saw.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:Personally, I don't want to hear about a rino, I want to hear about the actual good choices we might have.
View Quote

Problem is, we don't have any good choices.  Fetterman is going to get the nom on the dem side, and he's going to be tough to beat.  The best we can realistically hope for is to replace one shitty RINO with another in the senate.  

No, I don't trust OZ, and I'm not sure I trust McCormick either.  Yes another RINO senator from PA would suck, but control of the senate matters more.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Lamb is getting crushed in the "polls" last I saw.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/450791/communists_JPG-2345423.JPG
View Quote
Damn. Definitely didn't expect that.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Problem is, we don't have any good choices.  Fetterman is going to get the nom on the dem side, and he's going to be tough to beat.  The best we can realistically hope for is to replace one shitty RINO with another in the senate.  

No, I don't trust OZ, and I'm not sure I trust McCormick either.  Yes another RINO senator from PA would suck, but control of the senate matters more.
View Quote

McCormick and Oz are both rinos and they are splitting most of the endorsements with Oz getting the important one but McCormick leading in the polls.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 6:34:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Just saw this piece in the American Thinker courtesy of instapundit.  

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/maybe_donald_trump_wasnt_crazy_to_endorse_dr_oz.html

McCormick is talking a good game in his ads but apparently he is balls deep in china, or maybe china is balls deep in him.   As usual it seems like the choices are bad and worse.  Oz might be a charlatan and a snake oil salesman but if McCormick is all about the china bucks, fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
McCormick (sp?) seems like a major swamp rat.

Are there other candidates that have better records? The information is difficult to parse out, which Im sure is purposefully done so we dont know WTF is true.
View Quote

Kathy Barnette?

Carla Sands?

Jeff Bartos?

Don't let the media pick your candidate.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:39:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Bartos is a rino.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Is it a requirement is be a slimy, smarmy, bottom feeder in order run for office?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is it a requirement is be a slimy, smarmy, bottom feeder in order run for office?
View Quote

in some circles, it helps.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#32]
The swamp is investing heavily in RHINO republicans candidates this season.  They know the only way to subvert they will of the electorate is to get guys that will tell people what they want and the second they get in office over their masters wishes instead.

Is there anyone else that looks better than these two festering turds?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#33]
From the Philly Inquirer:
https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/mehmet-oz-conservative-policy-pa-senate-race-20220419.html
(might be paywalled)

Oz on guns
"I've pulled bullets from bodies. Some victims I could save, and some I could
not," Oz said in 2018 as he opened a TV segment that featured doctors calling
for tougher gun laws. "All around the country, America's doctors and nurses
are rising up and saying, 'Enough is enough, this cannot be our new reality.'
"
A year later, he hosted two guests to talk up the value of "red-flag laws,"
which allow a judge to confiscate a person's firearms if friends or family
warn that the person is a danger to themselves or others. Over an almost sixminute segment, Oz didn't challenge the guests (including one from the
conservative Heritage Foundation) who promoted the idea.

And from 2007 until early this year, Oz was listed as the lead coauthor on
regular medical advice columns that sometimes called for stricter gun laws.
"Just think how many lives strict background checks and tighter automatic
weapon, magazine and ammunition regulations could save without
impinging on anyone's rights," read one 2017 piece. Another in 2019 called
for reinstating the national ban on assault-style weapons.

Oz's campaign disavowed those columns, saying that after 2009 they were
written solely by Oz's coauthor, Michael Roizen, though Oz's name still
appeared as the lead byline. His recent financial disclosures showed Oz had a
contract for the column until this January.
Oz's campaign wrote that Roizen "was supposed to clearly specify" when the
doctors disagreed on issues and that "there are instances where that
unfortunately did not happen."
Neither the campaign nor Roizen, however, specified on which issues the two
diverged.

On the campaign trail, Oz tells voters how he learned to hunt as a child, owns
a dozen guns, and has a concealed-carry permit. In a recent opinion piece in
the Sunbury Daily Item, he wrote that he would oppose red-flag laws,
universal background checks, "and any gun control measure that infringes
upon the Second Amendment."
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#35]
https://barnetteforsenate.com/support-for-the-2nd-amendment/

Every American has the right to protect themselves, their families, and their property. I believe the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees the fundamental individual right to keep and bear arms for all law-abiding Americans. It specifically calls on the government to NOT infringe on this right.

I will oppose restrictions of our Constitutional right to bear arms. I will promote gun safety, including training, proper handling, and safe storage. However, I do not believe that the government should order me, by dictate, to not carry a firearm or not keep a firearm available for self-defense.

I also believe in a nationwide reciprocal concealed carry licensing program. Simply crossing a state line (specifically New Jersey) causes a safe and legal gun owner to quickly perform a criminal action due to a lack of reciprocal rules between states.

I have been a concealed carry holder since August 2015.

I have been a member of the NRA since March 2020.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 7:35:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Just checking in to say fuck Dr. Oz.

Also PA is the fucking worst for RINOs.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 8:00:55 AM EDT
[#37]
David White looks like a good choice, but can he beat Barletta or eventually beat Shapiro? I liked Mastriano for a while but am leaning toward Barletta.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Dr Oz is a commie.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Anyone have any more info on Kathy Barnette?
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Anyone have any more info on Kathy Barnette?
View Quote

Sounds more liberal than conservative to me.

Things off of her website:

Promote options for young women who are pregnant and enhance a culture of life for them and their babies. Commission a study on childbirth mortality rates within the Black community.

Those Who are Marginalized
Expand on Senator Tim Scott’s Community Opportunity Zones program with the Minority Inclusion Act that creates a community-driven focus on access, culture, participation, and policy. This will create financial access for businesses, educational opportunities, financial literacy training, and much more. Kathy’s first proposal when she goes to Washington.

When elected, Kathy will form community advisory groups on the various issues.

Link Posted: 5/7/2022 6:30:16 AM EDT
[#41]
I’m a one issue voter, 2A / Article 1, Section 21….

To me, Mastriano has the best platform for the RTKBA. During a gun rights rally in Harrisburg, that was cancelled “due to a credible terrorist threat “, Many of us still went.  Mastriano was the only one that came out to address us, because we were “his type of people”. I never questioned his 2A/A1s21 stance.

Barnette may be a little different in some social issues. She was the product of a rape when her mother was ( I believe) 11.  However, she is solid 2A.

Both Mastriano and Barnette are endorsed by the GOA. That’s enough for me.

Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Kathy Barnette is supposed to be on the Steve Deace show later this week. He's talking about her right now. I'll be interested to hear that interview.

I just went to look something up about her. Wikipedia says her page was deleted within the last 24 hours. That's almost a point in her favor.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:29:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Kathy Barnette is supposed to be on the Steve Deace show later this week. He's talking about her right now. I'll be interested to hear that interview.

I just went to look something up about her. Wikipedia says her page was deleted within the last 24 hours. That's almost a point in her favor.
View Quote

Somebody mist feel she’s a threat…
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Somebody mist feel she’s a threat…
View Quote

I was distracted during the segment, but Steve Deace had what looked like a polling chart up, showing Barnette ahead of McCormick and very close to Oz.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:43:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Yeah, Barnette is getting mine. I wish she was running on a more anti ATF platform instead of just a concealed carry platform but she's in a good position and a lot of positive.

Mastriano for Gov

Saccone for Lt Gov

Barnette for Senate

Bognet for Rep

That's my list.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:04:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Yeah, Barnette is getting mine. I wish she was running on a more anti ATF platform instead of just a concealed carry platform but she's in a good position and a lot of positive.

Mastriano for Gov

Saccone for Lt Gov

Barnette for Senate

Bognet for Rep

That's my list.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Mastriano for Gov

Saccone for Lt Gov

Barnette for Senate

View Quote

These look good.

I like Kevin Delliker for Rep.

I'm leaning to Jarrett Coleman for State Senator. I haven't been a fan of Pat Browne.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Why won't Barnette provide her DD-214? Did she graduate OCS? She always says: "Accepted into OCS." Never that she graduated or served as an officer.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#49]
From what I understand, the Army Reserves will provide a DD-214 for active duty only. She may never have served active duty.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top