Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2021 11:55:11 AM EDT
are they legit?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have known the owner for about 20 years.  They are good people.  Typical mom/pop store if you don't want to spend money with the big players like Dicks, Academy, Amazon...
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have known the owner for about 20 years.  They are good people.  Typical mom/pop store if you don't want to spend money with the big players like Dicks, Academy, Amazon...
View Quote

Ok, their online reviews aren't very good, sadly I placed order before reading them, now concerned about my order and compromised CC.

Also, they don't answer either phone,  reviews said you will never get a hold of them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you received your order? Been waiting a week for mine to ship. Won't answer phone or return email.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you received your order? Been waiting a week for mine to ship. Won't answer phone or return email.
View Quote

No, they sent email saying the stuff in stock, wasn't and asked what I wanted to do, either wait or cancel, I couldn't type cancel fast enough. The pending charge on CC dropped off, but gonna keep eye on it.

Going to research any "new to me" company from now on. Reading the reviews after the fact doesn't help but never again will I even bother with them, almost all the bad reviews stem from lack of communication and never deliver product.

I'm gonna say your not gonna  get order, if they charged your CC, not pending, but actually charged and you don't have a shipping tracking #, id call it CC and reverse charges.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top