Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2020 9:59:10 PM EDT
She's clearly a Democrat despite claiming to be nonpartisan.

Don Young needs to retire.  

If Galvin is voted in this year can we get a real conservative candidate in two years? Can we afford to give up a seat for the next two years?

Discuss...

Link Posted: 10/30/2020 10:40:40 PM EDT
[#1]
That’s what I hate about the 2 party system and no term limits.

As much as I don’t want a Democrat a guy that has been in the seat since 17 years before I was born isn’t the right answer either.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That’s what I hate about the 2 party system and no term limits.

As much as I don’t want a Democrat a guy that has been in the seat since 17 years before I was born isn’t the right answer either.
View Quote

Need to vote him out in the primary`s he gets by with no one running against him  there ,then on to a easy win
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:06:00 AM EDT
[#3]
She's got mental problems and will be really embarrassing if she manages to win.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#4]
The party needs to start grooming a replacement for him. Have someone electable ready to step up when the time comes.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 1:02:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Even with what people consider his faults, I am for keeping Don Young in place!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 3:51:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Don is getting crotchy in his old age but will still vote for him.

Do not like galvin at all.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 4:59:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Don is getting crotchy in his old age but will still vote for him.

Do not like galvin at all.
View Quote

In the end, that's what I decided too.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#8]
A friend of mine just spent some time with Don while he was campaigning in Southcentral Alaska. He told me it was unbelievable how sharp Don is, and active at his age. It is time to start looking for a replacement.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A friend of mine just spent some time with Don while he was campaigning in Southcentral Alaska. He told me it was unbelievable how sharp Don is, and active at his age. It is time to start looking for a replacement.
View Quote
Him and Uncle Ted are/were very sharp for their age. They also keep/kept up with local happiness.

Have no idea who they would groom to take Don's place.

Love his gun collection. He had lever actions hanging on his wall in DC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top