BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2021 10:58:29 AM EDT
Hard to believe,Pasture time.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#2]
The listing I saw, it was not our Young, but both of our Senators turned against us!!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Fox News
The following 13 Republican congressmen voted in favor of the legislation:

Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
Don Bacon of Nebraska
Don Young of Alaska
John Katko of New York
Tom Reed of New York
Andrew Garbarino of New York
Nicole Malliotakis of New York
Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
Chris Smith of New Jersey
Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
Fred Upton of Michigan
Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
David McKinley of West Virginia
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I stand corrected!!!! Not a good day for Alaskans or the USA as a whole!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#5]
If you get his email newsletters, there is a survey you can take that highlights all the wonderful ways AK will benefit. Rather interesting that he sent it out after he voted, and that there isn't an option to be against it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#6]
It’s all about the “free” stuff.  I went to a local Kelly appearance to ask her about the 2A.  She said the right words about shall not be infringed.  I could only stay a few minutes.  As I was walking out she started talking about the free stuff she’d bring to AK.  She’s much better than Lisa and I’ll vote for Kelly but they all pander the free stuff.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:19:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Loved the survey he sent out asking which thing you favored most from the bill. “Go fk yourself right off” somehow got left off the list.

Any here heard of Randy Purnham? His politics appear right but he hasn’t been an Alaskan long.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 9:06:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I haven't heard of him yet.  I was just thinking who we had to replace Don with who isn't an "independent," AKA a Democrat that isn't willing to say they are one.  I agree, Kelly isn't that impressive, but anyone would be better than Lisa.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Interesting because Don gets all the pork for Alaska yet no one complained before? Once the money starts rolling into Alaska, no one will care now. Alaska is so funny
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top