Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2018 9:47:15 AM EDT
Friend's parent's dog was killed by coyote and he asked if I could help... I sure as hell can...

Used two FoxPro callers, rifle is a home-built 18" Bison Armory 6.8SPC, hand loads consisting of Hornady 120gr SST and AA2200. Topped off with a Pulsar Trail XP50... shooting out of my (borrowed the name) Mobile Death Wagon.

First up, a pair, they came in within minutes... smashed this guy at 20 yards...

Shot this young lady at about 100 yards but due to tall grass and hard rain, had to retriever her the next am...

Returned last night, and within a short period of time calling, this guy came in but held up at about 150 yards...

So... there's three that won't be killing any dogs for a while.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
What time of the evening did you get these.

I have a friend that is having problem with them killing her goats.  She has asked me to help, but I don't do early mornings.  I can do evenings.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Way to go.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Good shooting, I would name that 6.8 to " Yo Yote"  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top