Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 12/4/2018 5:55:13 PM EDT
Random question. Who wants to go test drive this?  I'm looking to buy a pre 14 with low miles and think I found one I'd like.  Problem is I'm 1,000 miles away. I might fly out to see it (from KC) but want to make sure it's worth the ticket. 2013 Silverado LT with a 6.2l motor and 43k miles.

https://www.autoforzamotors.com/2013-Chevrolet-Silverado1500/Used-Truck/SaltLakeCity-UT/11702979/Details.aspx

Link Posted: 12/5/2018 12:02:48 AM EDT
[#1]
What do you want to know about it? I work not too far from there and could possibly make it over tomorrow. Any specific questions? Looks like a pretty good price if the truck checks out.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:38:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What do you want to know about it? I work not too far from there and could possibly make it over tomorrow. Any specific questions? Looks like a pretty good price if the truck checks out.
View Quote
Hi, thanks for the reply.  If you have the time and want to take it on the road that'd be great.

Here's a few of the things I'm wondering about before I commit to flying out and buying it unseen.

-Make sure it runs and drives smooth, especially shifts smooth through the gears both driving normal and running it up to redline. Check color of engine/trans oil
-Interior condition, stains/smoked in etc
-Check undercarriage for rust or scrapes from being abused off road.
-Check for rock chips on hood, front quarter panels and roof.
-Look over body for scratches and any other issues.
-Check all electric items such as power windows, locks, key fob, radio, AC blows cold and heat blows hot, etc..

It'd be greatly appreciated if you have the time and want to check it out.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 12:05:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok. Will check it out today.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top