Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2020 9:45:44 PM EDT
I still know of 0 people that have it, and don't know anyone who knows someone who has it. So do any of you lead farmers have the "Rona"?

Link Posted: 3/28/2020 8:57:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I know zero.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 9:18:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Burning lungs: check
Shortness of breath: check
Bodily soreness: check
Feeling hot: check
Chinese corona virus: ummmmmm no, I ran to the top of Iroquois Hill

I don't know anyone who has it and I'm also curious why asymptomatic celebrity-types keep testing positive when there is a shortage of test kits for the proles. Actually, I'm not that curious.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#3]
None myself.   But a co-worker of my wife her mother is in icu with it.   She was in critical condition and basically
The medical staff felt she was not going to make it.   Then they tried that mix of malaria and antibiotics and within
24 hours she had made a vast improvement.   Now they think she is going to make it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#4]
The doctor in lex that has it(was in icu) was one of mine. I was in his office on the 10’th. Very sick old man with a mask on that couldn’t stop coughing in the waiting room walked right by me. Felt bad for him, he looked miserable. My sister used to baby sit for the 26 year old med student that just got released the other day. My kid used to play with her. That my six degree of separation from the virus.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#5]
HR at my company, her husband tested positive last week.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#6]
The wife of a guy I went to high school has it. She's at home.  

Guy I work with was in the PA/NY/NJ area last week and developed a cough earlier this week. He claims his doctor won't test since he's 23 and only has a cough.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 8:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Guy at work who sits at the desk right in front of mine has been out for 2 weeks with all the symptoms. He said they didn't test him and doctors told him just to stay home unless he got worse.

Who knows if it is actually the chinese virus.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#8]
This New York doctor talks about it for a while and gives advice on how to live, how to avoid it, how to act if you get it.
Seems to be a popular Q&A, I watched over half of it, am glad I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YitWZj9QhdQ

Stay aware of your hands, don't touch anything you don't have to, wash your hands often, don't touch your face.
There's more, it's worth your time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top