Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2021 9:29:48 PM EDT
So, I'm finding out I need a set of Magpul Ranger plates before class after Christmas.  I will be staying in Henderson.  

Arms Unlimited has them on sale.  Do they have a store front?

It should be easy to find if I only know the gun shops down there, but I'm from Northern NV.  Bass Pro is out of stock.

Link Posted: 12/19/2021 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
They do, but only for military unit and LEO sales. Everybody else has to order online. I used to live in Henderson, when I bought 2 handguns from them I had to have them shipped 2 zip codes over to an ffl! Good company to buy from though. I assume with the machine guns and other nfa stuff they have they don't want randos coming inside and casing the place for a robbery?
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought an Erector from them last week. I’m not really sure how you ship a suppressor from one in state dealer to another. This’ll be a new experience for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top