Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2020 8:16:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep - governor Mema has one in place extended until the end of August.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 12:33:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 1:20:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any actual enforcement of it?
View Quote

Nonexistent in my experience. I have only worn a mask twice. Once to get into Barnes and Noble, and again to prepay for my gas. Although the gas station cashier told me after the customer ahead of me left that she wouldn’t have made me wear one if I had been the only customer inside. You’ll get some dirty looks walking through Walmart with no mask, but nearly every small business I’ve been in have told customers they don’t have to wear one once they get inside. Some cities have threatened those not complying with fines and such, but I haven’t heard of any being handed out.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 4:52:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 6:53:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Enforcement? Kinda, sorta. I had one person at china mart tell me I needed a mask. Hers was down around her chin.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 8:09:20 AM EDT
[#6]
The wonderful folks at my local Harbor Freight called the PD on a guy not wearing a mask.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I haven't seen any enforcement so far. My local county sheriff said he would not enforce it and there have many LEOs of the same mind set.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:26:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I haven't worn a mask anywhere and I haven't been spoken to about it either.

Many Sheriffs have said they won't be enforcing it at all.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#10]
My son and I went to Clem Tires in Athens (north AL), no masks required, no one said a word.

We then went to:  Logan's Roadhouse, Chilis (Madison) and Outback (Madison).  All of them required masks for entry.  I asked at Logan's how were you supposed to eat with a mask on and the person said:  "Well you take it off when you're eating."  What's the point of the mask?  
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Mobile gun show had a mask required sign I would say about 60% of folks had them on.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Any actual enforcement of it?
View Quote

Nope.   I've yet to wear a mask since Grandma announced the bullshit.

It helps to walk around with a pissed off look though
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The wonderful folks at my local Harbor Freight called the PD on a guy not wearing a mask.....
View Quote

Imagine being so petty you call the cops over a cuck mask
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top