Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2023 6:53:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2023 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]
They should have thought about that before falsifying warrants to commit murder.

A certain amount of police corruption is inevitable but, LMPD is beyond the pale.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#2]
The Louisville mayor's and police chiefs created this problem, denied there was any problem, and now the new mayor is washing his saying it is a reflection on the past as if it is no longer an issue.  In an interview he gave he said the officers "need more training" and that will solve it.  LOL.  Training doesn't fix corruption.  

He did an NPR interview, which actually asked some direct hardball questions.  Of course the Mayor's responses were all fluff and a bunch of words he thinks people want to hear.  It will be interesting to see if he actually makes any changes.  
https://www.wxxinews.org/npr-news/npr-news/2023-03-09/newly-elected-louisville-mayor-embraces-the-chance-to-improve-police-department

Link Posted: 3/9/2023 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#3]
The Louisville PD may have its problems but I trust the DOJ less

Their civil rights division is infested with leftists who have no love for police.  

You are looking at a report that most likely has a bias reflecting their beliefs

Remember Cameron look into this issue and was more balanced on his review of the Louisville PD
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
... falsifying warrants to commit murder.
View Quote

Go on....
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Go on....
View Quote

The cops were looking for Taylor's ex-boyfriend and claimed he was using her address as a place to receive packages so the officers included her address in the in the search warrant along with his address.  They had no evidence the ex was receiving packages and had no current information that he was stopping by her place.  It is because of that falsified claim that the raid on her house even happened.  

I'm not sure if it has been verified but one claim that night was the officers raided his address and had him in custody before the officers had started the raid of her place.  Since it was listed on the warrant they went ahead with the raid any way.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The cops were looking for Taylor's ex-boyfriend and claimed he was using her address as a place to receive packages so the officers included her address in the in the search warrant along with his address.  They had no evidence the ex was receiving packages and had no current information that he was stopping by her place.  It is because of that falsified claim that the raid on her house even happened.  

I'm not sure if it has been verified but one claim that night was the officers raided his address and had him in custody before the officers had started the raid of her place.  Since it was listed on the warrant they went ahead with the raid any way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on....

They also said a postal inspector told them he saw suspicious packages with the ex name shipped to her address. That postal inspector said that conversation never took place.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They also said a postal inspector told them he saw suspicious packages with the ex name shipped to her address. That postal inspector said that conversation never took place.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on....

Correct.

Falsified warrant is invalid.

Therefore, the officers were performing an armed breaking and entering.

They killed Ms Taylor in furtherance of a Felony.

Therefore, Murder.

Also, they attempted to cover their tracks by charging Kenneth Walker.

See USC 18.242
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 6:57:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard a lot of "woke" BS. I didn't hear anything about the Mayor and Chief of police that were actually in charge when this stuff happened. They are both at home with their feet up and drawing their pensions. I didn't hear anything about how they plan to get the crime under control. Oh well, be really nice to criminals and maybe they will stop jacking cars and murdering people.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Louisville mayor's and police chiefs created this problem
View Quote

And the DoJ absolved them. That tells you all you need to know.
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 1:52:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I love how all of the sudden we should trust everything the DOJ says. I can't wait to see their report on all the FBI agents that have used their position to go after everyone but criminals, or what about the Capital officer who shot an unarmed protester. The issue for LMPD is the same as it is for all police departments across the US. The Mayors are running the deparments and the chief is just a figure head that will be replaced if they don't tow the line. Every major department in the US has pushed diversity over performance for the past 20 years and now everyone wants to know how we got to this point. Maybe try putting qualified people in positions of authority and stop checking boxes. Training is important, but if you don't have supervsiors that are going to hold people to the standard then there is no standard. How about focusing on the people that are actually committing crimes instead of blaming racial bias. I would bet that many of these officers have been congratulated for doing the same thing that they did with Taylor. Get as many bust as possible so someone can stand up at a podium and tell everyone what a good job they are doing. Only this time people were in a BLM feeding frenzy and heads had to roll.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#12]
THE problem with LMPD was because the Ivory Tower dwellers in the Chief’s Office act like politicians. Their main goal is to get $$$$ from the metro, state and federal budget, take care of themselves with contract raises, trainings -education to set themselves up for the future.

To deal with rape/rob/pillage, instead of actually allowing and supporting the officers to kick ass when ass kickings are needed, they subscribe to the ComStat crap = tickets, and low hanging fruit arrests.

So they will say ‘look at our stats! We’re fighting crime!’

It’s The Emporor’s New Clothes.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top