Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2020 9:50:11 AM EDT
Thinking of building some shooting lanes at my place and was curious if others especially in the hills do it.

I’m outside of city limits and all neighbor dwellings are at least 300yds(most are much more) away. I don’t have any covenants or stipulations from when it was developed that I’m aware of.

Are there any other rules or laws I should consider? Rude to shoot in a nice big quiet valley? My neighbors don’t bother me and I don’t bother them so want to keep that going.

I’m a bit naive having grown up on a farm and shooting wherever whenever so want to make sure I’m inside of any requirements.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not in the hills but I've been busy building lanes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not in the hills but I've been busy building lanes.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/188236/20200815_162203-1547997.jpg
View Quote

Thats what Im hoping to do. Should be able to get 100yds safely at my place.

Went out to Beretta road the other day and thats a good option too. Maybe 10 minutes for me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top