Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2021 12:45:02 PM EDT

We are looking for someone that can follow detailed instructions within the greater STL metro, who would be willing to work from home assembling auto-drive switch control panels.  It will take between 2-2.5 hours to assemble one, and we'd be willing to pay $35 per assembly.  The ability to solder and own a soldering iron is the only special requirement.  If you are interested, post or PM

-Bill
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]
What is FFB?
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 11:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 12:06:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That's some badass stuff there.  Cool.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's some badass stuff there.  Cool.
View Quote

I concur.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]
PlaysWithAtoms has been a great help, but sadly for me, he's found a new consulting gig.  I'm happy for him.  His last day is this Friday, May 21st, so I'm once again needing help if you need some extra money.  Days, Nights, or Weekends... I'm flexible.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish my travel schedule for the day job wasn't so hectic looking for the next couple months.

This would be fun to help with and right in my wheelhouse to keep the beer/gun money flowing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I wish my travel schedule for the day job wasn't so hectic looking for the next couple months.

This would be fun to help with and right in my wheelhouse to keep the beer/gun money flowing.
View Quote

It's easy money.  The only real effort is once some of the heavier equipment is completed, getting it up the steps on a hand truck.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Still needing help while my hand recovers.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 9:02:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I’m the the Farmington MO area. I’m a little interested but I haven’t used a soldering gun much. I am willing to learn and practice.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#10]
On average how many per day is expected?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top