Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I fo’ed on the Hescos from T-Rex arms, but don’t have so much as a grocery sack to put them in. Ditto for helmet and proper IFAK
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Not that this matters at this point. Everyone’s a bit preoccupied with Lobby Day.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I fo’ed on the Hescos from T-Rex arms, but don’t have so much as a grocery sack to put them in. Ditto for helmet and proper IFAK
View Quote
What size? I'm about to go by Proven Arms...they have shit on super clearance.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have a set of steel plates if the guy wants to trade.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who needs plates? Have a guy that got new plates today and didn't like them- he wants thinner plates made of steel.

PM me if you are in the market for a large set of plates.
I have a set of steel plates if the guy wants to trade.
What steel plates? Specs?
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I still need plates & helmet.

@Ben, Proven was pretty picked over last week, though they keep restocking.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 8:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone have a set of medium or large plates I can borrow at the dinner and return at the end of the day?

RMA never even came close to getting me mine in time.

Is wearing an empty carrier bad otherwise?  I'd only be using it as a place for a mag holder, and I can keep those in a bag.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What size? I'm about to go by Proven Arms...they have shit on super clearance.
View Quote
I have a big head.

You’re a gem, Ben. You got way too much going on right now. I can shop for carriers after the next hike (and after retaking measurements).
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 4:36:55 PM EDT
[#9]
@cryo_tech yea my plates from RMA will be here Tuesday lol.

I had a set lined up to borrow but that person has decided to come. I may just switch to  a chest rig.

Quoted:
Does anyone have a set of medium or large plates I can borrow at the dinner and return at the end of the day?

RMA never even came close to getting me mine in time.

Is wearing an empty carrier bad otherwise?  I'd only be using it as a place for a mag holder, and I can keep those in a bag.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I actually think I'm. Just going to carry a sling pack and no carrier. Not sure.

I wish I had a PDW honestly.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 6:46:37 PM EDT
[#11]
If NoVa or nearby want to host a training, I can hold a TCCC class for free.  All we need is a location, could even be somebody’s empty garage.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If NoVa or nearby want to host a training, I can hold a TCCC class for free.  All we need is a location, could even be somebody's empty garage.
View Quote
Had to look that up.  Tactical Combat Casualty Care.

I'd also be up for anyone teaching a class on what to look for with respect to IFAK, armor, helmets, plate carriers, etc.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 7:16:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If NoVa or nearby want to host a training, I can hold a TCCC class for free.  All we need is a location, could even be somebody’s empty garage.
View Quote
That's a hell of an offer.  I'm down.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m running six ways from Sunday right now but if a group wants to collect names/interest PM or email me and I’ll find a time.  Can be as few as 3 or 4, up to as many as can fit in a room and hear!
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 9:39:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I’m running six ways from Sunday right now but if a group wants to collect names/interest PM or email me and I’ll find a time.  Can be as few as 3 or 4, up to as many as can fit in a room and hear!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, I'm definitely in on this!

Thank you for your generosity and offer.  Please let me know if there's something I can do/ provide in return.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'd also be up for anyone teaching a class on what to look for with respect to IFAK, armor, helmets, plate carriers, etc.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If NoVa or nearby want to host a training, I can hold a TCCC class for free.  All we need is a location, could even be somebody's empty garage.

I'm interested in both.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm running six ways from Sunday right now but if a group wants to collect names/interest PM or email me and I'll find a time.  Can be as few as 3 or 4, up to as many as can fit in a room and hear!
View Quote
i know a few people including myself who would be in for this awesome offer
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Im down for refresher training. Always fun for someone to demo a Nasopharyngeal tube...
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm running six ways from Sunday right now but if a group wants to collect names/interest PM or email me and I'll find a time.  Can be as few as 3 or 4, up to as many as can fit in a room and hear!
I can’t coordinate a roster right now but if you can get some folks to agree on a day and have a place, I can make it work if I have enough notice (2 weeks?). Feel free to PM anytime
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Interested in the group buy if it happens......
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm interested in the IFAK buy if it's still in the works.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 3:55:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm interested in the IFAK buy if it's still in the works.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 2:17:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Pretty sure this is all dead now
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 6:06:18 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't even have the internals for an IFAK over here, i need at least 1 for my personal rig
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#25]
i would be interested in a group buy for NVG, as i mentioned at a hike i have a PVS 14  but would like to get one in white PHOS
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top