User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2022 3:49:41 PM EDT
DO you punk?
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Al mass shootings will end as of today.

Not just WA, but everywhere.

All self defense scenarios will universally ratchet down to needing only 10 rounds, and no more than one attacker will be in play.

Rates of fire for all semi autos will universally drop by 90%.

All new 10 rd mags for WA shall be orange in color to  celebrate the end to gun violence.

And yes, I feeeeeel MUCH safer.

Link Posted: 7/1/2022 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
At a match in Washington earlier this year, someone mentioned that out of state residents bringing in mags >10 for matches/carry would constitute "importing".

Has anyone seen anything on this?
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#3]
They can bring them in but must leave with the same number.
Per Washington gun law lawyer, don't know his name off hand but he has many videos on YouTube.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At a match in Washington earlier this year, someone mentioned that out of state residents bringing in mags >10 for matches/carry would constitute "importing".

Has anyone seen anything on this?
View Quote

Not according to that Washington gun law guy on YouTube. As long as the take the mags with them when the leave. I'll post a link to the vid after I get off work.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 12:39:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Appreciate the insight, I go to Washington at least once a week and it's good to hear I don't need to worry about the mags on my carry gun.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 1:32:22 AM EDT
[#6]
It was fucking depressing at sportco today.  No mags over 10 rounds

Just a couple of weeks ago. Mags everywhere

Fuck Turd Ferguson
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 1:32:42 AM EDT
[#7]
It was fucking depressing at sportco today.  No mags over 10 rounds

Just a couple of weeks ago. Mags everywhere

Fuck Turd Ferguson
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 10:02:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Law is a day old and already pissed, these just sold below cost;

I would have normally bid at that price.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:45:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Make a trust & buy mags for it. Don't think that trusts can be prosecuted since they aren't prohibited, but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I think FFL's can still accept the guns and mags in, just cannot transfer them to anyone in this state.

If this doesn't get knocked down in court, I bet you will see some FFL's offering a mag neutering service.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I ffeeeelll much safer, now that the numerous mags I otherwise wouldn’t have bought right away have arrived. All before July 1, of course.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I ffeeeelll much safer, now that the numerous mags I otherwise wouldn’t have bought right away have arrived. All before July 1, of course.

View Quote

That's the irony of it. I have stuff now that I didn't want to spend the money on, right up till the point you told me I'd never be able to get it again.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Had a FFL tell me the other day that he could still do a transfer on a gun with an over 10 round mag - but he’d have to throw the mag away, in the garbage can outside- the one on the left..  ??

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 12:52:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Had a FFL tell me the other day that he could still do a transfer on a gun with an over 10 round mag - but he’d have to throw the mag away, in the garbage can outside- the one on the left..  ??

View Quote

Doing the lords work.

Fuck sideshow Bob and Jaydolph
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 1:37:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Jay Inthee and Turdly Furgee have no clue they became mags sales PERSONS (PC ) of the year.
Barry S. did the same thing with semiautomatic rifles during his failed eight year presidency. President pervert( Clinton ) is who got me into semiautomatic rifles.
It all stated with a $89.00 Chi-COM SKS and real cheap 762x39 ammo.
Good work you libtard f*cks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top