Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2021 6:36:52 PM EDT
https://mobile.twitter.com/EmDStowers/status/1376625099672010756

With an absolute cringe fest of an ad.

I met him, he seemed like the real deal. But now fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 10:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow

I thought he was ok too.

Now he runs to Texas to try his luck..and gee what roleplaying douchebag.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 2:35:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I’d move to Texas in a heartbeat if I could. I lived there back in the late 80’s. It was awesome. Certainly better than living here in East California.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d move to Texas in a heartbeat if I could. I lived there back in the late 80’s. It was awesome. Certainly better than living here in East California.
View Quote

Screw that, we need to push their asses back in to the ocean where they apparently came from. However, to qualify that statement, I have raised Coral with more brains than all of San Francisco combine but the difference is Coral lacked a monetary system and those idiots get paid by big tech to take away our basic rights as human beings.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#4]
He's a carpetbagger, plain and simple. Wants to be a professional politician. I have ZERO respect for people like this.
Serve YOUR community that you live and work in, not just a place you move to so you can run for office and have no ties to.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's a carpetbagger, plain and simple. Wants to be a professional politician. I have ZERO respect for people like this.
Serve YOUR community that you live and work in, not just a place you move to so you can run for office and have no ties to.
View Quote

Preach on Brother! AMEN!
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Fuck Big Dan R. I complained that the folks dropping his pamphlets and other junk were caught - more than once - driving through the neighborhood and dropping half a dozen at a time through the gate onto the porch, between 1AM and 3AM and his stupid phone-spam people chuckled about it and didn't seem to think there was any issue with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top