Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2021 3:54:24 PM EDT
For some reason my format for Arfcom is all messed up.  It no longer works with my phone like it used to.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 5:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
did you put it in desktop mode accidentally?
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 8:15:10 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what I thought at first but not in desktop mode.  The forum no longer fits my screen size.  If I accidentally changed something I don't know what is.  I've tried other sites and forums but they are all showing up normally, only Arfcom is affected.  Can't figure out what's different on this site.  If it's just me, it must be one of my settings has changed somehow.

I tried logging off and then back on but no change.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Dang I hate techie stuff.  I'll have to have the sis look at it when i get back.  I'm off dog sitting hounnnd dawgs!  I forgot how much I dislike dog stink.  Dogs are great...the smell not so much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top