Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2020 4:00:29 PM EDT
His usual buzz phrases? Nationstate, in this moment, collaborative? Sounded like he was talking but as usual, wasn't saying anything. He made a big deal about announcing his plan today, but I didn't hear anything except vague promises.
Somebody correct me.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I...will open...uh...the state...when...I  think...uh trump can be...uh blamed.

Not playing politics, nope, not at all.

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 4:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks hes a stuttering fool. I originally thought maybe he did too much blow before getting in front of the camera.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Finally found his 6 points to "reopening society". What a load of crap! Its just nebulous, political double speak. After yesterdays announcement about todays announcement, I was expecting a date, like, first week in May or something.
Instead, its just more bullshit.
BS found here
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:29:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Finally found his 6 points to "reopening society". What a load of crap! Its just nebulous, political double speak. After yesterdays announcement about todays announcement, I was expecting a date, like, first week in May or something.
Instead, its just more bullshit.
BS found here
View Quote

Looks like a 5 grade PowerPoint.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 2:55:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd be surprised if any Gov., especially a Dem, would lay a date out there.  Their party talking point is Trump killed people by not acting soon enough.  But we want to lift the now unnecessary and unconstitutional measures we put in place to save lives and to make ourselves look good and independent.  Because they also know that any kind of upblip in sickness, especially deaths, would be hung around their necks.  The best we can expect from any of them is some sort of "common sense" medically appropriate, measured, safe, CYA, blame passing game.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top