Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2022 11:46:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Add in the housekeeper and the kid in the boat, now the Life and Times of the Murdaugh Family is going to be a hit on streaming TV. What a bunch of entitled murderous morons.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Somebody sure as hell did.

Motive, means, opportunity. And the character to back it up.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 3:31:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes he did.  I'm not sure why it's even a question.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems like there is evidence that puts him at the murder scene. Interesting to see if they can bring charges that he pulled the trigger,

I’ve been listening to the podcasts too. The many twists and turns are unbelievable.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Probably good for weekly serial streaming for several years (or longer depending on any trials!)
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Makes the real-life story that the film "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil" is based on look almost boring in comparison.

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Attachment Attached File

Without a doubt.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 11:15:20 PM EDT
[#8]

I’ll called it from day one. No question about it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he also killed his dad. The S.O.B. Is a psychopath. His brother is more than likely in on it
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 7:56:36 AM EDT
[#9]
And to think, his criminal enterprise would still be going on today if it weren’t for his drunk son and a reporter
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#11]
My money is on he did it.
I betting the other son  Buster may have had something to do with the gay kids death .
That family is a train wreck
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:20:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I initially thought it was someone connected to the deceased girl on the boat, mediation failed and they were going to trial. I felt like someone at the time didn't think (for good reason) that the courts would be fair and that Paul would get off, so they took care of it themselves. Maybe the mom was just bad timing to be with him.

Then, the 911 call was posted of Alex "finding" them at the house. As soon as I listened to that, 99% sure he did it. If you haven't listened to it, you judge for yourself.

911 call

You just roll up to find your WIFE and SON murdered in cold blood. Could the shooter still be around? of course, but he doesn't seem to be concerned about that. Way to calm if you ask me. He makes a Freudian slip while talking to the dispatcher, "I checked to make sure they WEREN'T breathing" huh?!? Just listen to his voice, sounds like a guy that just killed his F up son thats probably caused him a crap ton of money and has now killed (or was involved with killing) up to 3 people in his short life. It was also reported that the wife a month or two earlier had gone to see a divorce attorney in Charleston...

Like someone said, way to many lies, so he could have easily lied about not killing them too.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:54:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BlackRifleJihad:
I initially thought it was someone connected to the deceased girl on the boat, mediation failed and they were going to trial. I felt like someone at the time didn't think (for good reason) that the courts would be fair and that Paul would get off, so they took care of it themselves. Maybe the mom was just bad timing to be with him.

Then, the 911 call was posted of Alex "finding" them at the house. As soon as I listened to that, 99% sure he did it. If you haven't listened to it, you judge for yourself.

911 call

You just roll up to find your WIFE and SON murdered in cold blood. Could the shooter still be around? of course, but he doesn't seem to be concerned about that. Way to calm if you ask me. He makes a Freudian slip while talking to the dispatcher, "I checked to make sure they WEREN'T breathing" huh?!? Just listen to his voice, sounds like a guy that just killed his F up son thats probably caused him a crap ton of money and has now killed (or was involved with killing) up to 3 people in his short life. It was also reported that the wife a month or two earlier had gone to see a divorce attorney in Charleston...

Like someone said, way to many lies, so he could have easily lied about not killing them too.
View Quote

The wife actually hired a forensic accountant and a divorce attorney.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:16:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By d16man:
I'm beginning to think she was the target and the son showed up accidentally and had to be killed also.
View Quote

Maybe but I bet he would have aborted.  
The guy is a POS so nothing would shock me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top