Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2022 8:11:32 AM EDT
I’ll be in Dickson working until the end of the year. I thought it would be nice to stay in an apartment or a cabin instead of a motel. Does anyone know of furnished apartments that can be paid by the month instead of signing a six or twelve months lease? Any help or input will be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#1]
There's so many people moving here now than most rentals are booked up. We've had trouble getting rentals all over the mid state area for the last several months because of this.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Decent apartment and house rentals are hard to find and month to month rentals are even harder, to the point of non existent.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the comments. I hate to hear that, looks like it will be a motel for the next 4 or 5 months.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#4]
buy an rv
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
buy an rv
View Quote

I have been giving that some thought.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 2:50:10 PM EDT
[#6]
You could buy or rent an RV and set up camp at Montgomery Bell par, if there is space available.  Probably be cheaper than short term rentals.  

I do know a guy that has an RV rental business in the area.

when do you plan on being here?  You would be close to some decent public hunting land.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I’ve been here since Tuesday, I have a lead on a cabin at an rv park west of town and will be checking it out tomorrow. If that doesn’t work out, renting a camper sounds like a good idea.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#8]
If you go the RV route, be aware that most state parks have a limit on how long you can stay like no more than a week or two. Just about all private RV parks have no such stipulation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top