Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 7/4/2023 7:41:16 PM EDT
Spent an hour or so taking pictures of the Wells Fargo ospreys a couple weeks ago, nice to see they're nesting again. The past 2 or 3 years they didn't lay eggs, watching the webcam they have 2 young this year.

Male is the one sitting on top of the cam, female is the one landing on the nest.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 11:37:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've thought about putting up an Osprey nesting pole down at our property sometime in the future...wife is onboard with it as well.  I'd really would like to have Bald Eagles nesting instead but would settle for Ospreys.
View Quote

Eagles on the property would be awesome. 2 of the nests I watch are in farmers' back yards.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top